Ronaldinho

E

Esteve

I really miss him. I don't know if I'll ever enjoy watching a player as I did when he was in his prime. Possibly Leo. He's really the only player that I can compare to Dinho. Both bring so much excitement to the game. I'll always remember the good things Dinho did for Barça.

I still wish him all the best and so, I hope Milan win the league.

Happy birthday, Ronnie!

MinaFCB

I really miss him. I don't know if I'll ever enjoy watching a player as I did when he was in his prime. Possibly Leo. He's really the only player that I can compare to Dinho. Both bring so much excitement to the game. I'll always remember the good things Dinho did for Barça.

Happy birthday, Ronnie!
:worthy::worthy::worthy:

L

LINGRAM14

Whilst i'm around... can I ask, what the hell happened to him at Barcelona? One minute he was destroying Real Madrid on his own, and the next minute he was shipped out. What happened to his form?

I remember being in Barcelona in '06 and having a tour around the Nou Camp, he and Eto'o were the main men then.

LioMessi

Happy birthday, Ronnie!

I agree you.... only Messi but Dinho is Dinho

ranjix

Jefecito

Happy birthday, Ronnie!

:beer2: :beer2:
Happy Birthday Ronnie!!!

jairzinho

Happy Birthday Ronnie !!! can't believe he's 30 already.....for some reason i just don't miss him like i miss samu.....maybe its because of Leo.

desoe

Well, it's kinda logical.

When Dinho left he was already a shadow of himself with a terrible season behind his back.

Samu left us with 30+ goals for the season, plus an amazing opener in the Champions League final.

The difference is .. woah.

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"

Happy birthday, Ronnie!

+1mil:2145960713mundoemot

MJ BarcaFan

brazil_ronaldinho-18.jpg

Home of Barca Fans