Ronaldinho

T

Tommy10

Ronnie is getting better and better, but he is still far from his best, the time when he was at Barca.. I am happy for him though, although he plays in Bbilan Merda, i always loved him as a player and as a character. I hope he will be called for the WC, he deserves to be there, at least on the bench...

diego & ronaldinho are not called to play the world cup 2010 in south africa...
but ronaldinho has still a small chance cause someone is injured..
i can´t believe it how can you play without ronaldinho.

LioMessi

Ronnie will not play in world cup!!!! :banghead: :smiley_scared: sorry but that's a big big creap.... i'm veeery angry and confused about this. :badday:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Would "the big picture" not be the team as a whole rather than the interests of one particular player? Dunga has been building a team for the past few years and I don't blame him for deciding not to take a backward step at this late stage.

MJ BarcaFan

Has dunga not won his last two tournaments?

so what? that does not make him a great coach. a great coach is the one who innovates... is creative and knows how to make use of the strengths of his player/s. for me he is like mourinho, a winning coach but is not "great". samba style is the tradition of brazil's play and we will not see it in south africa.

Would "the big picture" not be the team as a whole rather than the interests of one particular player? Dunga has been building a team for the past few years and I don't blame him for deciding not to take a backward step at this late stage.

Big picture in terms of tactics i.e. flexibility... not relying purely on single tactic such as counter-attack. You are so literal !

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
:lol:
So if Brazil win the world cup, Dunga is still a shit coach? no

i wish he took Dinho, but Dunga has been successful at Brazil, only a fool would say hes not a good coach, Leaving out Pato was a far worse call for me than leaving out Dinho.

Home of Barca Fans