Ross Barkley

Egert

Estonian Culé
Everton midfielder Ross Barkley signs new four-year deal.

2uqis81.jpg

MVBarcaFan

Bazza.

Love his movement and dribble on the ball. He runs at defenders and has great passing abilities. Here's hoping for an Everton Top 4 finish this season.

Jenks

Looks like his injury could be worse than first thought. He's now predicted to be out for up to five months :(

Zinedinho

To anyone following the Premier, how's he doing? I was really impressed a couple of times I saw him play with England. Anyone thinks he's Barça material?

Adversus

To anyone following the Premier, how's he doing? I was really impressed a couple of times I saw him play with England. Anyone thinks he's Barça material?

Still to early to be considering him for Barca but he's been doing well this season for Everton with 2 goals and 3 assists so far in the league and an average whoscored rating of 7.65.

I still think he needs to work a bit more on his fitness. He doesn't look quite as quick as in his first year but his overall game has improved a lot.

He has the technical ability that's for sure.

xavisionary

He blows hot and cold but when he turns it on he's class. You almost wish he were Spanish or German so we could see the best of him.

MenacingSnivelingCorydorascatfish.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's good and got that x factor about him. Can develop into a World Class player.

Interestingly he's not even overhyped. I rate him ahead of any other English player in his age group.

Home of Barca Fans