Ross Barkley

Irish_Cules

Why the hell would United go for him? They just bought Mata and already have Rooney, both of them who prefer to play in Barkleys position.

Jenks

barkleygoal.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's amazing. He has been so the entire season, performing brilliantly consistently.

H

Haruko The Goon

[video]http://media.joe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/bak.gif[/video]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's amazing. He has been so the entire season, performing brilliantly consistently.

Great goal but he has not had a consistent season...To be expected of course owing to his age and the responsibilities thrust upon him this season, outstanding prospect nevertheless

Jenks

"I saw Ross Barkley play in the summer when we played Everton during a friendly in America. He made a big impression."

- Pirlo

H

Haruko The Goon

"I saw Ross Barkley play in the summer when we played Everton during a friendly in America. He made a big impression."

- Pirlo

He's a boss. Physically big, looks to take his football seriously. Has a burst of pace (or should I say acceleration) to really get away from a DM when bursting through. Knows how to accurately shoot too.

I'd absolutely LOVE if Arsenal managed to sign Ross.

ammarfcb

ze special one
i guess i'm too late to stop the hype then. if anything i feel sorry for him because when you turn on a player you all turn together.

great prospect.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
i hope your trying to make a big statment and don't actually mean that.

More quality and poise than any player I've seen for England....He had a great 1st half to the season, got injured and was inconsistent the rest of the year but I don't believe he's a flash in the pan...He is a special talent with a very complete game

Roy would be a fool not to feature him in the WC

Home of Barca Fans