Samir Handanovic

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, it was poor/mix-up in defense, I'm used to seeing defensive blunders in this Inter but Handanovic is generally not one of the ones committing them. So a bit out of character for him.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Just saw the goals... he couldn't do much about the second two but the first was pretty bad. Still, he looked like Superman doing it!

abual3bed1

1 mistake doesn't change the fact that he's a top class GK that we can benefit so much of having him. But tbh that was a funny own goal :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

Speaking of good gk's in Serie A though I wonder why Barca don't try for Marchetti? He's solid, had several good saves today & will probably be the first choice in Italy NT after Buffon retires (after 2014 WC?), since guys like Perin will still be too young. He's already 30, but could at least be good for a few years til some of the younger guys we're linked to (ter Stegen, Courtois, De Gea) age a little & get more experience.

Would be cheaper than Handanovic too allowing us to spend the money elsewhere.

abual3bed1

Marchetti will be an excellent choice for many years to come. 30 is an acceptable age for an itallian keeper.

PaulFCB

Banned
30 is acceptable for any keeper, actually I consider it their graduation from high-school age. And yeah, these days it looks like more and more go for 40.

SeloBarca

Its kinda funny when in Football terms, when your 30 your "old" and almost ready for retirement, but in normal life, your still quite young :p

TheOne

:lol:

Compilation 1:

[video=vimeo;56088828]http://vimeo.com/56088828[/video]

Compilation 2:

Serie A TOP 5 saves ; Handanovic picked for 3. and 1. place

He without a doubt, is a world class goalkeeper. However, i strongly doubt that he will join Barcelona this summer, simply becouse he might be too expensive. Instead, Barcelona could sign someone cheaper, with the same potential. However, when it comes to the Serie A, it's hard to find a better goalkeeper.

TheOne

Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting, that Barcelona apparently placed a 23M € bid for Handanovic. Moratti is apparently requesting 30M €.

desoe

So this means that Valdes might actually leave this summer. Strange.

This means absolutely nothing, because it's just some italian paper reporting about "an offer" that could actually not exist at all. Plus, we all know that our board would never pay 23M for Handanovic, when they can easily get Reina for 10 :lol:

Home of Barca Fans