Samir Handanovic

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently Handanovic is now 100% owned by Inter, which probably makes the sale easier.

Today's newspapers are reporting that Inter is in Spain, to seel Handanovic for 25M €. Replacement for him in Inter, should be Morgan De Sanctis.

So......

No ter Stegen?

I know its just rumours.

I

instinct

Who would that be if not Silva? The market is very poor atm, so we should buy the best possible defender and then we should strenghten our other positions like the GK position etc.

I realized that Silva, Kompany and Hummels are impossible. Mangala has a 50m buyout clause and Chelsea is interested. Martinez wants to stay another season at RS. So, there are not many options left.

TheOne

So......

No ter Stegen?

I better hope so. Don't get me wrong, he has a great potential, but i personally think that he's way too risky at the moment. You can't compare someone like Handanovic, who is in his prime at the age of 28 and has been named as the best goalkeeper of Serie A and ter Stegen, who is 21 years old and still has everything in front of him. Sure, he can also shines if everything goes well, but since he's young, he can also break under the pressure that Barcelona brings.

From two weeks ago:

F

forcabarca

As much I would love ter Stegen at Barça... Samir would be the ideal choice given his age and experience. He's been solid for Inter.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Coming from Slovenia, I've been watching Handanovic since before Udinese, I assure you, he is a great goalkeeper, but not one fit to play in Barca. He is great on the goal's line, and doesnt get the dumb goals valdes got, however, once he's out of goal, he is quite average, he doesnt excel in 1v1 situations, and is better at just sending the ball away form goal instead of passing to a player barca style.

Home of Barca Fans