Samuel Umtiti

xXKonan

where tf did this knee problem come from

im looking over his injury history and it seems he got injured at the end of last season.. but he then played the world cup... then he got injured when he came back to us

very strange..
He rushed himself back to play in the World up at the expense of his knee.

That's what happened to him. He won the WC yet at a pretty high cost.

Vilarrubi

If he is out we are so lucky to have Lenglet... it's a bit of a miracle tbh that we bought a backup CB and he's ended up playing to the standard he has.

Devils

In addition to refusing surgery, I heard he also forced to play through the injury in the world cup last summer.

Between his contract fiasco and this, can't say I'm the biggest fan of him these days.

serghei

He rushed himself back to play in the World up at the expense of his knee.

That's what happened to him. He won the WC yet at a pretty high cost.

Very disrespectful towards Barcelona. You are injured, you treat yourself, don't go play the World Cup and bust your knee. Plenty of players missed a World Cup due to an injury. You don't fuck up your career for that.

Get De Ligt and sell him. I'd even take 35-40m.

cro-man

If this is true we should go after de ligt. The future is not certain anymore with umtiti sold or not. Pique is not the youngest anymore and is eager to retire earlier because of his business career. Todibo is too young with not much experience and needs more playing time so a loan wouldnt be bad.

Lenglet is doing fine and is improving but its a bit too early to judge even the signs are good. We should avoid having a problem with our defense and react as soon as possible so we can concentrate on other positions.

Raketa10

Fuck, bad news. If Pique or Lenglet get second yellow or get injured we'll be fucked. De Ligt should be a top priority because Umtiti will be out for a long time if he undergoes a surgery.

xXKonan

The idea of signing Todibo and possibly De Ligt seemed like overkill at first but now it is starting to make sense.

Umtiti's knee is fucked at this point.

Givenchy

say what you want about him and the contract situation but man this is a tragedy.. prime De Ligt-Umtiti partnership would of been amazing

Home of Barca Fans