Samuel Umtiti

Devils

Umtiti wants to stay at Barcelona, despite being presented with many offers on the table. [MENTION=20388]luis[/MENTION]_F_Rojo

Umtiti does not want to leave Barcelona. The club are currently working on finding exits for Coutinho and Pjanic. @SiqueRodriguez

He's not leaving.

:wow:

Prodi

Of course he's no leaving. He only has one knee, he won't pass any medical examination. And if we fire him we have to pay him all his contract until 2023, about 30 millions.

Good luck.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Umtiti wants to stay at Barcelona, despite being presented with many offers on the table. [MENTION=20388]luis[/MENTION]_F_Rojo

Umtiti does not want to leave Barcelona. The club are currently working on finding exits for Coutinho and Pjanic. @SiqueRodriguez

He's not leaving.

:wow:

Shocking :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Fuck him. Use B-players if Lenglet, Araujo and Mingueza aren't enough. Don't encourage him by calling him up to the match squad.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Fuck him. Use B-players if Lenglet, Araujo and Mingueza aren't enough. Don't encourage him by calling him up to the match squad.

If it was up to me Id call him up to the match squad every game and let him warm up for 90 minutes.Then send him to the pitch for the last 40 seconds to get booed.

Porque

The main thing is we play guys like Comas ahead of Umtiti.

He is here for just the money, treat him as such and have him as absolute last option.

SmilerBam

[Maria Garrido] Umtiti has just arrived from Ibiza. I asked him if he thinks he has a space in the Barca team and he replied "I have space for you in my car"

https://twitter.com/mariagarridos/status/1429523557609005063

QISjAp5.jpg

And now this is a big deal? Gosh, in what snowflake generation we live.

Raketa10

Pathetic! Move him to the stands and never play him again. Fucking lazy cunt! I hope we never sign a French player again. Literally all of them are absolutely horrible!

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

I rarely truly dislike players but man this sheer lack of ambitions from a top level athlete...just shamelessly cashing in his fat paychecks for doing fuck all fully aware club and fans want him gone is pathetic, even more so considering the poor state of the club.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans