• Sanchez

Votes: 98 45.8%
  • Rossi

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • None of them

Votes: 33 15.4%

• Total voters

gingerless

stfu about cesc, and why is this poll being invaded by tards that only seen rossi play 2 games against us?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
well we missed out on an easy one in sahin :(, pastore is much cheaper and is just as good as cesc. arturo vidal no doubt would be a better option...hell i would take arteta as a backup ahead of overpaying cesc
not to mention we dont particularely need an expensive CM as busquets is just as talented to play in a forward position in the mid with mascherano playing DM.

i am not against cesc coming if it is for a proper fee but the fact is it wont and we will pay at least 45 and that is just plain retarded to spend that much on a position in which cesc wont even start not to mention he is injured half the time

this man... Busquets has what it takes to be a Xavi successor. He is really really cool when he is on the ball down there.

And regarding the poll... It's a Wide Forward we need to rotate with Villa and Pedro. To rotate with Messi we need a CF. Moreover we already have Villa in case we need to play a striker instead of Messi in the center!!

Birdy

The thing is that Cesc is injury prone as much as iniesta is...
we have been lucky this year with injuries in the creative md (xavi-iniesta) and unlucky in the defense(puyol), but this might come other way round next season..
so we need to be carefull there..
It was only one game, but i dont want to see Keita (i know some of you guys love him) playing again the iniesta position versus Madrid.. Thiago and Affelay are way secondary options.. If Pep trust more Keita to play there, why do you think we should count them as first priorities to replace iniesta in a possible 2-month injury ???

And then: Xavi is also overburn.. he has palyed soo many games from Euro 08 on.. every summer with spain, every winter with barcelona.. he is over 30 now.. i dont know how long will his body support this.. He needs rest, in order to be with us untill 38 and have influence (like what giggs and scholes did last 2 years) and not terminate his career suddenly and abruptly at 33..

Cesc is player that needs zero time to integrate himself into our philosophy.. He is inferior to XAvi, and Iniesta, but he can grow and improve..
there are only two main problems:
1) if all 3 are healthy, he would be no3.. this might not appeal to him, but Pep should be crystal clear on that if we bring him.. IDK if sitting in the bench for long time will have bad effect on his /
2) the price.. But i think, being the only club he would go, we can lower the price significantly.. But, administration acts stupidly when buying players, starting with high offers.. they dont know how to bargain.. After the season he had, we should start with 25m really... no more.. and maybe after negotiations reach a final price of 30-35 ..

iookram

Yeah to Alexis Sanchez.

But if we're going for a forward that deviates more towards the winger category, I'd rather that we go for Jesus Navas. Though I know that that is almost definitely a no-go.

F

Flavia

I was thinking rossi would be signed, but I guess something happened. Sanchez is looking more likely now.

Birdy

what happened with Rossi???
DAmn, he is ruling the poll and will come with less money..

ranjix

Jefecito
Sanchez if we can get him below 20Mil. We also have Afellay as good back up so we don't need to sign both.

SoMa

dont watch serie A much and im not gonna comment on a player based on youtube compilations like a retard so i have no idea who would be better.

Zachary

I thought it'd be interesting to add a "Both" choice to the poll? I wonder how that choice would fare against the existing ones.

adil_909

I thought it'd be interesting to add a "Both" choice to the poll? I wonder how that choice would fare against the existing ones.

would make all the glory hunters and all those barca fans that don't understand the club start jumping up and down...for the last time, we are not real madrid

Home of Barca Fans