Sandro Ramirez

FCBVideos

Sandro know his limits and he is played out of position badly at RW. he's a pure 9, if he plays on the wing then be at LW so he can cut inside and shoot like Villa. Munir is a lost case for me and what annoys me the most at Munir is that he really thinks he's a great player or something because he;s from la Masia and had that season in UCL with youth team. He's selfish as fuck and you saw it last night and in Clasico. I;m done with him.

God Serena

Sandro know his limits and he is played out of position badly at RW. he's a pure 9, if he plays on the wing then be at LW so he can cut inside and shoot like Villa. Munir is a lost case for me and what annoys me the most at Munir is that he really thinks he's a great player or something because he;s from la Masia and had that season in UCL with youth team. He's selfish as fuck and you saw it last night and in Clasico. I;m done with him.

There's nothing selfish about taking such a chance to score when you're right in front of the goal. If he'd have scored it your claims of selfishness would look ridiculous.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nah, I have no issue with Munir's style of play....he's just being played out of position, should be loaned

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Sandro 3 goals > Pedro 2 goals on Dec 3. Who in the world would of thunk it?

I cannot imagine the amount of regret Pedro is filled with… He would have had so much playing time and won so many games with us this season thus far...

raskolnikov

As far im concerned Pedro can come right back in february or in the summer. I totally get his decision to leave but I can definitely see him wanting to go back home.

God Serena

As far im concerned Pedro can come right back in february or in the summer. I totally get his decision to leave but I can definitely see him wanting to go back home.

Pedro wanted out. He's gone now. His situation would be just as bad as it was before, and an injury to MSN is impossible to predict and pointless to rely on for playing time. I'm sure he knew what he was getting himself into when he left. I mean, he went from a team that moonwalked to the treble to freaking Chelsea and Mourinho of all places. If seeing his old club be more successful was all it took to make him feel regret for leaving he'd have never left in the first place.

Home of Barca Fans