Sandro Ramirez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
While I am still reserved about him I am more confident in him than Munir.
Nice hattrick and superb backheel assist

El Flaco

Sandro's 1st goal vs. Villanovense

[gfy]OpenFineHypacrosaurus[/gfy]

Sandro's 2nd goal vs. Villanovense

[gfy]NeedyBlindCrocodileskink[/gfy]

Sandro's 3rd goal vs. Villanovense

[gfy]FailingHilariousIslandcanary[/gfy]

Drexl

He and Munir remind me of Bojan and Tello, especially Tello. They're scared on the pitch. Instead of enjoying the game, they look like awaiting tortures.
If anyone can help them, it's Lucho.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There is hope for Sandros to make first team , but Munir is hopeless .

I think it has more to do with the fact that both are not wingers and are not the caliber of players yet to rotate with MSN...I thought Sandro, in particular, was terrific on the night but we're talking about a 3rd division opponent

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He and Munir remind me of Bojan and Tello, especially Tello. They're scared on the pitch. Instead of enjoying the game, they look like awaiting tortures.
like he did the last time in Roma?

Alik

How do you get the idea that Sandro and Tello are/were scared?

God Serena

Tello was not low on confidence. It didn't matter who you were, when one on one with Tello you had to be prepared to RUN!

Drexl

like he did the last time in Roma?

Well, if a player is one lazy fuck... Pep for 3 years couldn't make Bojan a man. Frank De Boer complained about his work ethic.
Maybe those young boys think they're demi-gods, because they come from La Masia. They think "I'll be like Xavi, Messi, Puyol." Time to wake up and work your asses off, you spoiled little brats.

Tello looked really good in Pep's last season. With Tata it was a disaster. I agree he would be very efficient in our current team.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans