Sandro Ramirez

EdmondDantes

Sandro hasn't done anything to show he's better than Lallana. Not a single thing. If anything he's shown himself to be much worse, and MSN has nothing to do with his legs turning to pudding whenever he's in the opposing box. I don't get the constant desire to make excuses for young players who screw up no matter how often they may do it.

Deulofeu was never in his life lower in the pecking order than Sandro. Not once. Sandro even now doesn't come close to the 17 year old Deulofeu who won best Segunda player of the year. He played for the B team in a time where our coaches actually judged the quality of a young player prior to promoting them, which went out of the window when Lucho brought up Munir and Sandro. If Sandro was half the player Deulofeu was at the B team there wouldn't even be a discussion on whether or not he should be sold. Going to the EPL isn't the reason he's easily better than Sandro because he always was.

We'll see. I think by the time Sandro's 23 I feel he'll be a top player, maybe not Barca level but that's a privilege for the born geniuses. As for the Lallana comparison, I'm coming from the premise, 1 goal in 33 games and not much else, that's it's difficult for him to be any worse.

God Serena

In Sandro defense he was much better last year ,or for that matter he has never been as bad as he is right now .
Not arguing he deserve to stay atm or comparing him to Gerard or others ,but this could be a slump and he is actually better than what he is right now .
Still think he can be a decent player ,probably not for us in the near future though

The same defense could be applied to Munir, but the hate he gets is magnified because he gets more opportunities (Not because he is worse) to screw up.

We'll see. I think by the time Sandro's 23 I feel he'll be a top player, maybe not Barca level but that's a privilege for the born geniuses. As for the Lallana comparison, I'm coming from the premise, 1 goal in 33 games and not much else, that's it's difficult for him to be any worse.

23 seems like a pretty random number. Like Sport declaring Pique was going to leave to the MLS at 34. And your Lallana comparison is literally saying that anybody could do a better job, and if that's really the case, why wouldn't Klopp opt for a striker who has actually shown something in the top flight of any league?

As someone said in epl Bojan is a star.

Enough said.

I recognize that Bojan is the perfect example of a failed La Masia forward, but even he was much better in the youth ranks and as an overall player than Sandro is/was. He actually had a role with the first team for a time as well because he was able to contribute to the team, something Sandro has not had despite all of the chances he's received. Maybe if he were to go to a bottom half EPL side he could prove me wrong, but to just throw out that he could walk into the starting XI of a team challenging for CL football is ridiculous, and not even the likes of Bojan or Deulofeu were able to do that.

God Serena

If we want to discuss strikers who could play for Liverpool, Sergi Canos is doing very well from the looks of it and he wouldn't cost them a thing.

xXKonan

According to Sport, Spurs are in a final Push for Sandro and Offered him a 4.5 Year Deal.

But what's holding up the Deal is the Spurs don't want to Include a Buyback clause. Apparently "Afraid" Sandro would have a breakout season and we will come knocking again and
buying him back for Cheap.

And they also feel like if the buy back clause is indeed in his contract it doesn't feel like a "Spurs" player in Full.

Last edited:

God Serena

According to Sport, Spurs are in a final Push for Sandro and Offered him a 4.5 Year Deal.

But what's holding up the Deal is the Spurs don't want to Include a Buyback clause. Apparently "Afraid" Sandro would have a breakout season and we will come knocking again and buying him back for Cheap.

They have so much faith in him it's shocking. I'd sell him even without the buyback clause. The whole buy back clause policy is a long term one and I don't see Sandro being in our long term future no matter how well he does.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
They have so much faith in him it's shocking. I'd sell him even without the buyback clause. The whole buy back clause policy is a long term one and I don't see Sandro being in our long term future no matter how well he does.

We're just making sure that, in the event that he becomes a good player, we can buy him back and play him or sell him for a bigger fee.

EdmondDantes

Like I wanted them to, Sandro and Munir are going on loan if we sign Nolito. They are talented but need to prove themselves first. Best for both parties.

Jombi

We never buy back the players anyway, and the buy back clause reduces the price we get for him now anyway.

Home of Barca Fans