Sandro Ramirez

God Serena

We never buy back the players anyway, and the buy back clause reduces the price we get for him now anyway.

We haven't had the chance to "Never" buy back any of our sold players, though. This sell with buyback policy is so new that not a single player sold under it has had their buyback expire. Denis has a buyback and he looks set to return either this transfer window or next.

EdmondDantes

I see him doing very well in the Premier League. He's talented enough to be a top top striker, much more so than Munir imo. We will have to wait and see though.

As for his move, he either has to leave on loan or permanently. Or else he'll continue to stagnate. It's time to bite the bullet son, all the best.

Jombi

We haven't had the chance to "Never" buy back any of our sold players, though. This sell with buyback policy is so new that not a single player sold under it has had their buyback expire. Denis has a buyback and he looks set to return either this transfer window or next.

Romeu was sold with a buyback in 2011. Probably many others before that as well, I cant remember.

God Serena

I'm talking about players sold under the boards new policy of selling players they'd normally loan with a buyback. This is only a recent thing and Fontas, Romeu, and Botia were gone long before that started. The players sold with this new policy are Adama, Deulofeu, and Denis. You can't say we shouldn't sell Sandro with a buyback because we "Never" buy the players back when this policy is what we've started to prefer only in the past season.

Jombi

I'm talking about players sold under the boards new policy of selling players they'd normally loan with a buyback. This is only a recent thing and Fontas, Romeu, and Botia were gone long before that started. The players sold with this new policy are Adama, Deulofeu, and Denis. You can't say we shouldn't sell Sandro with a buyback because we "Never" buy the players back when this policy is what we've started to prefer only in the past season.

Where is your source that this is something new that started this year when we've done it for years?

God Serena

Where is your source that this is something new that started this year when we've done it for years?

You want me to go digging back half a year to find a common knowledge piece of information? If you want it bad enough just go scroll down barcastuff's timeline or maybe barcabstuff.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
And we're back to two CFs being asked to play as backup wingers where they have yet to impress, square peg round hole

Home of Barca Fans