Sandro Ramirez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol: "letting players go for free because of good behaviour" Whata pathetic line. :facepalm:

No wonder we get constantly low-balled in the market when we don't value our own players.

F

Flavia

That doesn't sound right,but may be the club thought he is never gonna be good and we won't be able to get an offer from him.Weird tbh

They got offers last summer. Should had sold him then, and adriano too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He behaved good though and didn't threat Barca of leaving nor bitched in the press. We should be thankful!!!

Also, GREAT message to all other youngsters and their agents.

Whata dumb thing to do. At least Robert could have shut up about their mistake but no, why not make it worse.

khaled_a_d

They got offers last summer. Should had sold him then, and adriano too.

We weren't really in a position to let many player go with the ban tbh or at least that is what they thought.
The offers we got for him was loans or a low value offer IIRC
Anyway,I don't like the move.

Vilarrubi

If letting him go for free and buying a good quality sub for MSN happens then so be it. Rather that than have him sit on the bench, never play and MSN get played in every single game.

F

Flavia

We weren't really in a position to let many player go with the ban tbh or at least that is what they thought.
The offers we got for him was loans or a low value offer IIRC
Anyway,I don't like the move.

They could had let both go in January. It wasn't smart to do this. And to top it all, to mention it to the press.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He and Munir should have played way more. Especially when we were rolling and beating everyone without problems. But that is an endless discussion and we have talked about it numerous times. I wish MSN's egos would not be larger than life.

xXKonan

I don't get it either.

We could've let him go in January for a decent price, but instead we forced him to stay. and now all of a sudden "Yeah we let him go due to good behavior!" yeah right I think it was a case where they forgot to activate the +1 year in his clause and we are doing some damage control on it.

Either way I hope he has success where ever he goes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We could have still got a few millions for him. His contract runs out next year.

Heck even one million is better than nothing.

Barcilliant

LOL and now everyone will realise why we are shit in the market.

When our current golden generation retires we will be just another club.

Insane .....just crazy

Papabeef

"Munir diddnt brush his teeth last night, so he will be staying with us" That would have been a good follow up...

Almost spit my coffee when I read the Sandro comment on twitter... man!

Anyhow wishing the lad all the best!

Home of Barca Fans