Sandro Ramirez

footyfan

Calma, calma
hmm. I must admit I don't follow La Masia at all so I may have misjudged the actual quality of the two youngsters but based on what we've seen so far this season, I'll stick to what I said. Maybe Munir just hasn't had the chance to showcase his full range of abilities. Sandro did enter in the latter stages when the game was slightly more end-to-end, although I'd like to think he played a part in making that happen. Munir, from what I've seen, seems too keen to play the safe pass and always takes a touch or moment too long to decide upon his next move.

Zangash

Banned
hmm. I must admit I don't follow La Masia at all so I may have misjudged the actual quality of the two youngsters but based on what we've seen so far this season, I'll stick to what I said. Maybe Munir just hasn't had the chance to showcase his full range of abilities. Sandro did enter in the latter stages when the game was slightly more end-to-end, although I'd like to think he played a part in making that happen. Munir, from what I've seen, seems too keen to play the safe pass and always takes a touch or moment too long to decide upon his next move.

You should go back and watch some highlights of the Uefa Youth League. It's no coincidence that Munir has started both our games so far and is being considered for promotion while Sandro is just seen as another talented B team forward. Both players are of a high quality but Munir is much better than Sandro, and more time with the first team will show you this.

Messi10

Really reckon Sandro game is suited to the top Game. Really impressive. Def munir and Sandro the future of Barca

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Really reckon Sandro game is suited to the top Game. Really impressive. Def munir and Sandro the future of Barca

Munir is hardworking and as clinical a finisher as they come while Sandro is a bigger version of prime Pedro

I don't see both of them making it. They have to compete with each other AND Neymar and Suarez.

Out of all our young forwards (this includes Adama and Deulofeu), I think Munir's most likely to make it atm.

Last edited:

PhilS

The first team needs a poacher, with muscle and desire. Sandro may already be stronger than the first team forwards. His strength should continue to grow, since he just turned 19. I sure like what I have seen to far. I see 5 first team goals, minimum, for this year.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I do not understand all this "bigger version of Pedro" nonsense. The only similarity is that they are both Canarian. Sandro is an orthodox powerful #9 but has much worse footwork (don't let that run against Leon fool you). Even in space he takes a lot of heavy/sloppy touches and might not even be as technically gifted as Dongou, though he's a much more predatory goalscorer. Pedro is the teamwork winger who'll engage in nothing but support play. Dunno where he got the reputation that coincides with Pedro.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Agreed. Sandro is most similar to a young David Villa if anything.

I don't see David Villa in Sandro. Munir is the one that reminds me more of Villa. He is the mobile and technically gifted one. His touches specially are Villa-esque.

If we have to compare Sandro's style to another Spanish player, I think he plays more like a Roberto Soldado.

Home of Barca Fans