Sandro Ramirez

F

Flavia

ByFysz1IUAAUsoZ.png:large

ByFZF_tIMAAqIiA.jpg:large

ByGBqqsIMAA7k-h.jpg

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I would not mind him and Munir topping each other every week and scoring when called up. Fuck the transfer ban, we have a bright future ahead of us.

dakt

What to say. When opportunity is there, he scores. So far most efficient player in the team.

Messi10

If this player played for like valencia...... bet the media would be linking all the english clubs to him by now for ridiculous money

Zangash

Banned
is he better than munir now

No. Not even close, actually. Munir is simply on another level. His lower goal tally is down to him playing the tougher matches, and even then, he should have been given two more penalties and a goal than he already has. At the end of October when Suarez returns I fully expect Sandro to head back to the B team but I'm pretty sure we won't see Munir going back there again, especially if Pedro keeps playing like shit as he has been for years now.

Roberto

Magisterial!
No. Not even close, actually. Munir is simply on another level. His lower goal tally is down to him playing the tougher matches, and even then, he should have been given two more penalties and a goal than he already has. At the end of October when Suarez returns I fully expect Sandro to head back to the B team but I'm pretty sure we won't see Munir going back there again, especially if Pedro keeps playing like shit as he has been for years now.

I think you are overrating Munir

DinhoR10

I was underrating sandro, his linkup play was really good, Munir seems to have the special "x" factor that say Luis Suarez has over Diego Costa/Lewandowski though. But we have both so who cares.

Home of Barca Fans