Sandro Rosell

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
ibvhcG5StWZgG7.gif

Barcafire

It's pretty unbelievable that FC Barcelona don't have tabs on defenders from all over the world, other than the famous established one.

0 points for creativity.

0 points for all the hardwork in the wrong places.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Rosell idiot is so cheap it's not even funny anymore... He doesn't like to pay good money for the kind of player we need. One would expect hiim to have decent scouts at his dosposal when they learn what a cheap bastard he is, but no he doesn't have even that! May be he thinks it's ridiculous to pay huge money for scouts when one has youtube at their disposal!! He poses in front of media that he is trying to sign a star, just for the goodwill, even though it's clear as day there's no way we can sign him. And he doesn't care what kind of player we are getting if he is cheap, or else why would we even consider to get Sakho!?

I can't wait for the bastard to get kicked out of Camp Nou!!

Last edited:

oz187

He greenlighted 57M for Neymar and was willing to greenlight funding for Thiago Silva. I don't see how you can call him cheap.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He greenlighted 57M for Neymar and was willing to greenlight funding for Thiago Silva. I don't see how you can call him cheap.
He wanted to buy Brazil stars!? You don't say!!

Him bidding for Thiago Silva was his usual 'saving my head' stint! It was obvious from the day 1 that there was never a chance for us to get him from the cash rich club!!

I agree the market has been ludicrous but it was never as bad as it seems to us now! I mean, had we done our ground work and started our moves earlier we definitely would have had chances to buy some good player. But no! The impotent idiot, that rosell is, had to first gain some goodwill from the fans by showing them stupid dreams that we were trying for the best defender in the world!!
Him allocating 57M for Neymar isn't really a risk in his opinion... And that is the reason he agreed to pay that high for Neymar! Neymar could well turn out to be a sporting flop for us but not really so financially!! Like the way Beckham turned out to be a huge success for Real

He could still try for good defenders, but only, we will have to splash out... But what is he planning to do now? He is looking at Mathieu for fcuk's sake! And Sakho? Are you fcuking kidding me!?
After all he did to try and win the election against Laporta was to exaggerate the transfer failures in his tenure, Rosell is currently in a position where he has to avoid them himself, at all cost! But he is missing one basic point i.e., 'Just because a player doesn't cost us high doesn't mean he won't be a flop!!'

So all he does is to look only towards cheap players! What an idiot!! In a nutshell, he is a 'cheap asshole'

Last edited:

Garrus

What's up with this rosell 'bandwagon', Does anyone bother to use logic before coming and posting in here.
It's the sporting director that provides the options for the coach to choose from and the president to finally authorize it, And zubi's final two options were either an old unconvincing defender (Aggar), Or a ridiculously expensive one and simply not worth it. (Luiz), The problem isn't about money but simply inadequate and inappropriate choices.
But ultimately it's rosell's job to evaluate his workers, And the fact someone like zubi and his scouts are still working for us, Is something he has to be accounted for.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What's up with this rosell 'bandwagon', Does anyone bother to use logic before coming and posting in here.
It's the sporting director that provides the options for the coach to choose from and the president to finally authorize it, And zubi's final two options were either an old unconvincing defender (Aggar), Or a ridiculously expensive one and simply not worth it. (Luiz), The problem isn't about money but simply inadequate and inappropriate choices.
But ultimately it's rosell's job to evaluate his workers, And the fact someone like zubi and his scouts are still working for us, Is something he has to be accounted for.

It's the president who's answerable to the fans and not the sporting director... So what's your point again?

Garrus

It's the president who's answerable to the fans and not the sporting director... So what's your point again?
You're feud with rosell isn't about him keeping an inadequate guy like zubi but about him deliberately being cheap and hence him being the cause of the CB issue, Which is the same illogical nonsense that i was referring to, So what's your point again?

Rosell idiot is so cheap it's not even funny anymore
doesn't like to pay good money for the kind of player we need
what a cheap bastard he is
doesn't care what kind of player we are getting if he is cheap
'cheap asshole'

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
You're feud with rosell isn't about him keeping an inadequate guy like zubi but about him deliberately being cheap and hence him being the cause of the CB issue, Which is the same illogical nonsense that i was referring to, So what's your point again?
As much of an inadequate sporting director that Zubi is, I really don't think he didn't even mention one good CB... Anyway, I did criticize Rosell for keeping that guy as our sporting director and sticking with him even though he's been a glitch through out his term! So me bashing Rosell now for him being cheap is an additional thingy!!

So, may be I did use logic and you are the one who has forfeited it! Having realized Sandro Rosell buys only the players who are sponsored by NIKE and doesn't even consider the ones who are sponsored by Adidas(except jordi Alba, who was a Cantera graduate, was coming for cheap and giving up on signing him would have reflected really bad on the president), believe me i know what I am talking about!!

F

Flavia

Does anyone here know if Rosell's true name is actually Alexandre R. Feliu?

One of the biggest and most reliable newspaper here, O Estado de Sao Paulo, has quite the news about him. Too big for me to translate it now, but here is the google translate of it.

In short, the journalist claims that Rosell, who is a close friend of former cbf corrupt president, ricardo teixeira, is the owner of a company(Uptrend Development LLC) that was getting money from brazil's nt friendlies. Instead of the money being sent ro Brazil, the scheme diverted money to this company, located on USA:

"The scheme worked as follows: from each game, were transferred to the ISE as profits starting around $ 1.6 million. Of this total, $ 1.1 million followed back to the CBF as payment for the fee. But the rest - about $ 500,000 - was not accounted for the entity. The contract obtained by the state, U.S. $ 450 000 would be sent to accounts in the USA, a company owned by Rosell."

Not the first time Rosell is accused of being a partner for Teixeira in some shady business.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thanks for the brief summary Flavia! :)

I heard that Rosell will rather avoid going to Brazil so I guess he could be arrested if he ever enters the country, right?

Home of Barca Fans