Sergi Roberto

Ekul

Hopefully he doesn't grow frustrated with his lack of playing time. However, hopefully he'll play more next season, especially now we have more games with the super cups and club world cups. Such a classy and intelligent player, IMO.

adRHCP

I like this guy a lot, I never thought he would be deployed as a DM, his atributes didn't seemed to indicate that sort of evolution for his game, but looks like he has matured and changed some aspects of his game. Good for him.

Kohe321

[tw]611180244180041728[/tw]

Seems like Roberto is staying for sure, Lucho is counting on him for next season. Hope to see him play more matches as DM in rotation with Busquets. Anyway, great news!

xXKonan

Everton are interested in Barcelona midfielder Sergi Roberto (23). Everton coach Martinez asked his club to sound out Barcelona. [via sport]

anguy

I like this guy a lot, I never thought he would be deployed as a DM, his atributes didn't seemed to indicate that sort of evolution for his game, but looks like he has matured and changed some aspects of his game. Good for him.

He has not changed anything, he plays pretty much the same style as before. The move to DM simply helped to "hide" his weaknesses. He had always good workrate and reliable shot passes, but his complete inability to pass forward made him a liability in our mifield. As DM he doesn't need to create, just distribute the ball around and make no mistakes, he's quite good at that. He needs to improve his tackling and aerial play if he wants to remain a DM for us. He played just against weak sides, that did not test him defensively.

Adversus

Everton fan here. Is he capable of playing as a No10 or like Iniesta? Obviously not Barca's standard of those players but for us.

F

Flavia

Everton fan here. Is he capable of playing as a No10 or like Iniesta? Obviously not Barca's standard of those players but for us.

He's a box to box type of midfielder. And has played great as a DM for Barça in some matches.

Home of Barca Fans