Sergi Roberto

RightGuy

Mentioning? Yes
Discussing? No
Just because you have more posts doesn't mean "i have more posts,i can talk shit"
Grow up

Zangash

Banned
Mentioning? Yes
Discussing? No
Just because you have more posts doesn't mean "i have more posts,i can talk shit"
Grow up

Once again, you're not the forum police, and you can't tell me what to talk about. Cry about it. :lol:

Like who the hell even are you?

Zangash

Banned
Are you talking about the well known above 1000 posts rule ?

I'm not talking about any rule. I just think it's common sense that you don't register to a forum and start trying to boss around the active users on the site as if your opinion on what we should be talking about matters. At 150 posts you really have no room to tell multiple highly active users what they should be discussing.

Edit: My bad, 115 posts. Lol.

Samper is relevant in the Sergi Roberto thread because his advancement could be a direct impediment to Sergi's future here, if he moves up as a cdm Sergi will have no reason to be here while if he instead plays as a cm then Sergi will still have a brightish future here.

Zangash

Banned
Samper is relevant in the Sergi Roberto thread because his advancement could be a direct impediment to Sergi's future here, if he moves up as a cdm Sergi will have no reason to be here while if he instead plays as a cm then Sergi will still have a brightish future here.

...which Sergi?

We're talking about two players named Sergi who are trying to play DM but could possibly be CM as well :lol:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Sergi and Sergi vying to become backup to Sergio. With Sergi coming up at right back, we will probably see 3 Sergi's and a Sergio on the field at the same time in the future.

FC Barca to FC Messi back to FC Barca to now FC Sergi

Home of Barca Fans