Sergi Roberto

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is wonderful with his direct runs, just goes through their defense. This is his greatest ability, he was a b2b a while ago..

barcanuck

What a match by him and to think that we played Montoya, Douglas and Adriano in that position while Roberto was sitting on the bench:facepalm:

Way more comfortable with him on the right. His straight forward running works perfectly on the wing compared to midfield. I think Lucho hit the jackpot on switching Bob to RB.

Icarium

Lifestealer
As a CM he sucks but he could be a decent player in DM and RB. He had great game lets see if he can replicate it when needed.

khaled_a_d

Damn,he is faster than I've ever thought
He has a lot to offer as a RB and DM .kudos to Kucho .in 13 months he is able to get use of Roberto than anyone ever did

Neymessi

I swear I never saw him play 1/10th of what he played today.He was the best example of an extremely mediocre player who sometimes gets first team action due to injuries and cause he is from la masia and does nothing but pass sideways to me.I know he played a different position from midfielder but where did he learn to dribble and sprint.

barcanuck

I swear I never saw him play 1/10th of what he played today.He was the best example of an extremely mediocre player who sometimes gets first team action due to injuries and cause he is from la masia and does nothing but pass sideways to me.I know he played a different position from midfielder but where did he learn to dribble and sprint.

His best game in my books was the 0-2 Eibar away win last season when he started at DM with Rafinha and Raki along side him. That was the game he stood out for me big time.

Jombi

Its good that Vidal is a winger as well, because he would struggle to get playing time if Roberto keeps this up.

So Vidal/Arda would be more like Pedro/Xavi replacements.

Neymessi

Even if alves gets injured,I am not least bit worried.The only poistion that we did not have proper cover for before jan.

Home of Barca Fans