Sergi Roberto

xXKonan

I can't seem to find anything on MD's site in regards to Roberto being Injured?

it's probably there but I can't seem to find it at all.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I read Alves is recovering faster than expected, so he might be ready if Roberto is still out.

gatsu

Well for Lucho I think that lord Adriano is still ahead of Roberto in the RB's hierarchy :lucho:

On a side note, our players are versatile enough to consider different formations, don't know why we are keeping this 4-3-3 even when the available players are not perfectly adapted to some specific pôsitions regarding Lucho's classic (and unique, no tactical diversity) animation.

Last edited:

anguy

On a side note, our players are versatile enough to consider different formations, don't know why we are keeping this 4-3-3 even when the available players are not perfectly adapted to some specific pôsitions regarding Lucho's classic (and unique, no tactical diversity) animation.

Every time we tried something different he results were ... let's just say less than satisfactory.

xXKonan

Sergi Roberto's small thigh muscle injury won't prevent him from playing the league game against Atletico Madrid next week. [catradio]

xXKonan

From Cope.

Sergi Roberto, hopes to rejoin group training at start of next week and to be available for the game against Atletico next satruday. [cope]

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
His first real test if he gets to play. So happy for him, always liked the kid - even on CM and DM.

Home of Barca Fans