Sergi Roberto

I like how messi is still at the top of the most successful dribbles list this season. Well he is tied with Neymar. Those two are dominating the rest of Spain and prob Europe in that department.

khaled_a_d

What are key passes? Pre-assist?

I think it is a pass that lead o a chance . whether that chance turned to a goal or not

I like how messi is still at the top of the most successful dribbles list this season. Well he is tied with Neymar. Those two are dominating the rest of Spain and prob Europe in that department.

Ironically there is another guy who average more dribbles per game than Neymar,and that guy is no one but our own Halilovic

gasgas

I think it is a pass that lead o a chance . whether that chance turned to a goal or not

Ironically there is another guy who average more dribbles per game than Neymar,and that guy is no one but our own Halilovic

a key pass is a pass that leads to a shot

Neymessi

He should be a must for any big game.I think he has the best chances to play the better out of raki iniesta turan.The best performer out of the other 3 at that moment should join alongside him in midfield.

xXKonan

Sergi Roberto has so far played 983 Barcelona minutes in 2015/16, more than in any previous complete season #fcblive [via [MENTION=8305]Marc[/MENTION]marba @latdp]

Home of Barca Fans