Sergi Roberto

They need the time and patience as well which Barca can't always give. He's the player who's benefited from the transfer ban as if Vidal and Turan were allowed to play he wouldn't have had half the game time this season.

I didn't think he showed much at all under previous coaches in particular.

We really need La Masia to keep producing first team level talent in this way and he could be the last for a while given the shambles the B team is in.

We have plenty of players that have the talent to make it to the first team. Samper, Kaptoum , Alena, Lee and Halilovic if you count him as La Masia to name a few. The problem occurs when the talents don't get the proper coaching.

Halilovic especially looks promising right now. He's playing better than Rafinha did when he was at Celta.

Last edited:

dakt

Beautiful, beautiful. I'm so exciting about him. Oh would be nice to get another perl from masia. I hope Lucho is good motivator because Sergi can
become big for this club if he continues to perform well. Vamos Sergi!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Though he needs to think of a superstar haircut soon if he's on course to tell the world of his abilities

sergiroberto_2.jpg

You mean like this?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Beautiful, beautiful. I'm so exciting about him. Oh would be nice to get another perl from masia. I hope Lucho is good motivator because Sergi can
become big for this club if he continues to perform well. Vamos Sergi!

Can't wait for that Sergi-Sergio-Sergi midfield we may see someday.

Obiaseti

What are his chances of making it to the Euros? When do you guys think he'd be able to get into the Spain squad in the earliest?

Jombi

What are his chances of making it to the Euros? When do you guys think he'd be able to get into the Spain squad in the earliest?

Very soon. If he continues to be a starter for Barcelona, he will make it to the Euros squad. Spanish starters for Barca are Spain internationals, period.

Edit: Actually, he might even be a starter in the Euros as RB, but I know this is premature. We'll see what happens. He will definitely be called up very soon.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Very soon. If he continues to be a starter for Barcelona, he will make it to the Euros squad. Spanish starters for Barca are Spain internationals, period.

Edit: Actually, he might even be a starter in the Euros as RB, but I know this is premature. We'll see what happens. He will definitely be called up very soon.

With Carvajal,Fran,Vidal & Azpilicueta available as RBs ? I doubt it tbh
Roberto so far is the perfect squad player ,but for a NT who has some good depth is he gonna be needed? I think he deserve to be tested but I think a starter will be off the table and he won't be used much

BarcaJack

I think if he can produce this kind of performance 5 more times Del Bosque will consider.
Edit:Of course I mean the overall play. His first assist would be the one people will talk about when he retires.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans