Sergi Roberto

xXKonan

He played well as a DM in other games this season as well.

I mean it's obvious no one can completely Busi but we cannot risk playing him so much due to the chance of injuries. Roberto didn't have a great game today obviously but I've said it before It seems Lucho,is trying to convert Roberto into a reliable back up to Busi.

I mean you see what happens when we play Mascherano at DM, it just feels like the Midfield is being strangled and his style just doesn't fit our DM Profile, But he does however have other uses at CB which he has Excelled for us for the past 6 years or so.

Self Explanatory in regards to Arda,Iniesta and Rafinha, and Rakitic I don't think he would be a good fit here either as a single Pivot. Lucho assessed the Midfield options and feels like Roberto is the one that can Deputize Busi at this time.

I trust Lucho in regards to all this and I hope Roberto can get better and better as time goes on as a DM.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
the whole team was chaotic for much of the match. I'd put it in the outlier bin, this performance.

God Serena

Didn't he play backup for Busi a few times last season ? I remember a few games iirc when Busi was out for injury against Villareal, no?

He's probably asking that because Roberto has been Busi's consistent backup since the start of the season and we're almost in March now.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Can't tell although it looks familiar.

I could probably crack it but then I would have to stare more and I don't want to turn gay.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
200w.gif

xXKonan

Had an up and down game today I thought.

First half he struggled to get in the game but in the second half he improved and even had one of his shots blocked by Suarez. :lol: I'm guessing he will play vs Rayo as well.

Home of Barca Fans