Sergi Roberto

Eetu

Adormit
Looks like my math was off. :lol: he made 32 Appearances overall before this year in the league and played 18 games this season. Overall if you include all the Competitions he's appeared in 31 games this season.

Which at this point (February) he's played in more matches than his 2013/14 and 2014/15 season. I think he could reach 40 games+ at this rate (Assuming we don't get knocked out of the CL).

Would've been impressive thou :D

I don't have any doubts, barring injuries of course, that he'll get those 10 games in league alone

God Serena

Looks like my math was off. :lol: he made 32 Appearances overall before this year in the league and played 18 games this season. Overall if you include all the Competitions he's appeared in 31 games this season.

Which at this point (February) he's played in more matches than his 2013/14 and 2014/15 season. I think he could reach 40 games+ at this rate (Assuming we don't get knocked out of the CL).

Only we can knock us out of the CL, so I'd have to say 40+ games looks attainable :)

xXKonan

While it wasn't one of the best teams.

He did a good job today and was the best player on the pitch by far. He controlled the tempo and the game very well, and made some great runs and tracked back as well and he seems to play well in a double pivot.

and his ball distribution was good again.

Last edited:

StarLord

Only we can knock us out of the CL, so I'd have to say 40+ games looks attainable :)

I wish that was true. But there are a few issues with that:

a) There are some other very good teams in Europe, besides us. Arsenal are one of them.

b) KO competition. Form on the day, luck and refs can have a huge role on the final result.

c) We have played a ton of games recently. Far more than any other club in Europe. This could come back to bite us on our rear.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
His dribbling technique sometimes reminds me of Messi with the way he sprints with the ball past people a lot.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
His dribbling technique sometimes reminds me of Messi with the way he sprints with the ball past people a lot.

It's one of the biggest changes to his game, or at least an aspect of it that he employs more often when playing now. It makes a tremendous difference in our attack nevermind the goal against RM. Defenses are so often used to our midfielders spinning back after receiving the ball and waiting for the run rather than sprinting forward - I suppose Lucho misses Rafinha's similar contribution as well

Unfortunately, Roberto didn't have a lot of runners to feed the ball to as Barcelona weren't really playing with a true winger and so he was left looking for someone outside the box

Home of Barca Fans