Sergi Roberto

barcanuck

If Roberto and Thiago leave then throw Rafinha in the first squad and play him as much as Thiago did this year.

impeh

Hi, its me..
so im guessing Song will be getting a fair bit more game time, but is this guy good enough to step up as well? Despite wanting to play more, a fit thiago did play quite a bit.

unfortunately i havnt really seen enough of Sergi Roberto on a regular basis :(

Last edited:

Povikas

Brandon
I personally believe in him, as well as in every cantera. It makes you proud to see next generation evolving and progressing. Takes a bit time and gelling, but that's how names are made and heard. : P

Indignado

He didn't play that well last season with the B team, but then again who did? I think it will be a completely different story with the first team and the staff obviously believe in him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He has some potential but people are just expecting too much of him, as if he absolutely has to fill the shoes of Thiago/Xavi to be a success. Not every useful player has to be world class, Roberto could function well in the Keita role if he developed.

MessiDinho10

He has some potential but people are just expecting too much of him, as if he absolutely has to fill the shoes of Thiago/Xavi to be a success. Not every useful player has to be world class, Roberto could function well in the Keita role if he developed.

He will be the major victim of Thiago's departure, because as you said the expectations will be very high. He doesn't seem the kind of person who can deal with that pressure as well.

But we will probably need him, as I project Xavi will be injured for some time of the season due to overplaying.

JamDav1982

He will be the major victim of Thiago's departure, because as you said the expectations will be very high. He doesn't seem the kind of person who can deal with that pressure as well.

But we will probably need him, as I project Xavi will be injured for some time of the season due to overplaying.

Hopefully not he will not be replacing Thiago and wont play as much as him, there should be no need for him to be getting minutes against the poorer sides here and there to see how he copes.

F

Flavia

He had some decents games with the 1st team. Thiago is better, but I think Sergi might turn out a good squad player.

Zuess99

Its your time to shine my guy, I actually have a good feeling about sergi . Think he will have a great season .

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I would rather see Song @ CM then Roberto. Song could add some muscle to our midfield and he is an excellent box-to-box player.

Home of Barca Fans