Sergi Roberto

Galning

[MENTION=1588]Zincubus[/MENTION] a double post every once and a while isn't too bad but please don't make four separate back-to-back posts. I merged it for you this time.

Zincubus

Banned
Playing a high risk passing game in defense is crucial for our play. Our players are instructed to do that.

I can assure you that nobody is telling the fullbacks to to make suicideal , square passes across their own penalty box , especially 'blind' passes

Jombi

I can assure you that nobody is telling the fullbacks to to make suicideal , square passes across their own penalty box , especially 'blind' passes

An instruction of high risk passing game in defense sometimes cause these mistakes to happen.

Total-Football

That was not a suicidal pass.. our players make those all the time.. you re just noticing them when they are poorly executed because they lead to dangerous stuff..

mark1nhu

That was not a suicidal pass.. our players make those all the time.. you re just noticing them when they are poorly executed because they lead to dangerous stuff..

Yep, definitely not suicidal pass. Same goes for the Stegen's one.

Both were "almost-OK" passes that could have been done better by them AAAAAAAAND could have been easily received if Busi didn't have the mind out in another planet.

Yeah, Busi has a very high share on both goals.

serghei

He was shit in the first half. Better in the 2nd, but that's because Sevilla wasn't as dangerous. Whenever he's under pressure he makes mistakes, and these mistakes against very good teams can cost you a lot. If he does that again against Madrid and in Champions League it's time to look for a player in the summer that could start at RB for us.

Home of Barca Fans