Sergi Roberto

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Not sure what's up with him recently, hardly tries to go forward, so many backpasses and some horribles ones at that.. :/

Though tbf Rakitic is a ghost right now and Bob finds himself soooo many times with 0 options upward or to the side.

Gamegod

I really like the guy, good attitude, hard working... sadly he doesnt have whats needed to be a right back at Barcelona. If i where him i would consider going to a team where he can be a starter in the midfield

God Serena

Honestly speaking his skills would really improve our midfield. He's our best backup for every midfield position by far but he's forced to play RB instead. He's shown he can have a good performance or two at RB but at the end of the day he'll always be a midfielder and that is where he belongs.

Umtitol

Honestly speaking his skills would really improve our midfield. He's our best backup for every midfield position by far but he's forced to play RB instead. He's shown he can have a good performance or two at RB but at the end of the day he'll always be a midfielder and that is where he belongs.

yes. he can't defend well. much better as mdf. should be there instead of makeshift rb.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

Yeah, I think it's slowly becoming clear that he should have stayed in midfield, with his defensive skills and runs forward he probably would have been huge improvement over Gomes, Arda, Denis or Rafinha in midfield, not to mention that he could rest Busi in DM position.

Home of Barca Fans