Sergi Roberto

BBZ8800

Given the circumstances

Considering that he is not a RB, he was ok.
On the other hand, considering that Barca needs a top level RB (regardless if you are or aren't a Rb), he is useless now when we can see him on larger sample of (big) matches.

F

FlaFCB

He is so much better at midfield. robert screwed up not replacing alves properly. Could had save the modey on one of the midfield signings, and get a rb.

BBZ8800

He is so much better at midfield. robert screwed up not replacing alves properly. Could had save the modey on one of the midfield signings, and get a rb.

Robert:
1. trusted Roberto as a RB
2. chosen Mats over Bravo
3. bought Denis, Gomes, Digne, Paco, Cillessen for 100+ Millions

An awesome director :rolleyes:

F

FlaFCB

Robert:
1. trusted Roberto as a RB
2. chosen Mats over Bravo
3. bought Denis, Gomes, Digne, Paco, Cillessen for 100+ Millions

An awesome director :rolleyes:

It wasn't him alone who chose the players. He also didn't choose mats over bravo, bravo asked to go for more cash and to play everything. It wasn't robert who chased away grimaldo either.

R

reaper

As an RB, even Sevilla would not employ him. He is a lower table quality RB. Considering Barcelona is heavily dependant on full backs - it is clear why our style has been destroyed.

BBZ8800

He also didn't choose mats over bravo, bravo asked to go for more cash and to play everything.

I won't go offtopic on Roberto's thread, but Bravo would probably never have left if Mats and his agents weren't pushing and asking for a No1 spot.
If directors were sure that Bravo is better and that he is a No1, Bravo would know that and wouldn't leave. (I mean, we can't know that, but you get the point).

Bravo's leaving started with:
1. Mats pushing and whining for 2 years
2. directors thinking the same as majority of this forum: Mats is as equally as good as Bravo, plus younger, so we won't guarantee a No1 to Bravo

Then Man City came in and Bravo probably left.

Also, if the board was sure about Bravo, they would gave him a higher wages and more guarantees, right?
But the board thought that Mats is as equally as good.

So, I'll put a huge part of the blame on Robert about Bravo's case.

hulinat

one day hes the best right back in the world and the next day not even midtable level. funny how fast opinions change. amusing

Narto

Don't think he is good enough as a midfielder to start. If he doesn't improve as a RB, he won't be more than a sub.

khaled_a_d

Considering that he is not a RB, he was ok.
On the other hand, considering that Barca needs a top level RB (regardless if you are or aren't a Rb), he is useless now when we can see him on larger sample of (big) matches.

Considering that Messi moves almost exclusively in midfield and don't support him every RB whether he is true RB or not will get owned on this flank.
Marcelo is one of the best LBs in the world and might be the best attacking LB in the world right now,Cr7 is still one of the world best,closing them down should be a team job not a RB job.
Last year classico with Alves it was even way worse,in such games Messi need to be RW to restrict Marcelo to stick to him otherwise we are hurt defensively

spark

The only way he makes the team is as a RB so not sure why anyone is crying about him not playing as midfielder.

F

FlaFCB

I won't go offtopic on Roberto's thread, but Bravo would probably never have left if Mats and his agents weren't pushing and asking for a No1 spot.
If directors were sure that Bravo is better and that he is a No1, Bravo would know that and wouldn't leave. (I mean, we can't know that, but you get the point).

Bravo's leaving started with:
1. Mats pushing and whining for 2 years
2. directors thinking the same as majority of this forum: Mats is as equally as good as Bravo, plus younger, so we won't guarantee a No1 to Bravo

Then Man City came in and Bravo probably left.

Also, if the board was sure about Bravo, they would gave him a higher wages and more guarantees, right?
But the board thought that Mats is as equally as good.

So, I'll put a huge part of the blame on Robert about Bravo's case.
This "mats pushing/whining" scenario has been debunked already. Strange you still consider it to be true. Bravo himself has talked about it in the open. Bravo left because he didn't want to play only la liga anymore. And yes, lucho would keep the same rotation as the previous season. And the club did offer him to renew and a raise, but city paid more. This "board thought like the forum" is pure especulation from you. There's nothing to back that up.

Home of Barca Fans