Sergi Roberto

ebieymjunior

It was the first game (of the PRESEASON), it's always very very tough physically. The B team already played their first game and look how they play.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I generally concur with your opinion but you're massively overrating Thiago. If it had been him instead of Roberto today he wouldn't have been much better

Thiago had an uneventful game as well, I'm talking in general talent and ability.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I still think Thiago is overrated. People fixate a lot on his moments of magic, but completely overlook or gloss over the plenty of times he loses the ball, makes bad decisions and is very tentative during the course of games.

IMO Thiago still remains a player with plenty of promise that people want to say has already materialized because it shows up from time to time, but it nonetheless still remains as just that, future promise.

jamrock

didn't see most of the game, but how donA described him is pretty much is game, expect on form its great off the ball movement and forward runs and good on the ball.

pretty much a rich man keita and a poor mans cesc.

ebieymjunior

The whole B team was better (they've played a match before this one), except for Nieto, who was a bit lost at times (he'll need a bit of time).

Butaan4barca

i am convinced again. He is destined for greatness. He didn't had a great overall game. but there was a momoent of magic when he did a short dribble, getting pass three to put a diagnal pass to tell (attempt failed), but this guy has just got it.

He makes himself available, he can pass, long short, has vision. So he can be our stable midfielder. We can have rafinha for that thiago kinda flair up the pitch in more advance role.

Home of Barca Fans