Sergi Roberto

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I thought Sergi did really well today against Santos. He and Cesc complement each other very well, and they both brought a bit more directness to our play today.

i_bleed_blaugrana

What impresses me the most about this kid is his poise. Although not as flashy as Thiago, his vision and consistency in possession is very solid for his age. He keeps it simple and in a way, he reminds me of Busi in how quietly efficient he is. He complements Cesc very nicely, in ways better than even Iniesta.

Our sharp directness with these two in the 2nd half was refreshing. If they can develop anything close to the sort of understanding Xavi-Iniesta have, it will give us some tactical variation, something that will be key in the CL this season. With two MF variations, it will be much harder for teams to develop bus defenses against us.

I've been pleasantly surprised by both him and Dongou. Both could be key squad players this season.

mixer

He's been really good during the pre-season so far. I like the way he plays, he's quiet like Busquets and does his job nicely. I'm glad he doesn't do those flashy moves like thiago

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Always knew he'd do well, and I like how he's proving a bunch of people wrong.

Kudos to him for taking this opportunity to show his worth.

mixer

To be honest I liked those flashy moves.. Brings in some flair

Aanyways now we have :neymar:
Those flashy moves were leading to an opponents counter and sometimes a goal.

Roberto looks more mature and doesn't lose the ball in a stupid way

CatalinR10

Imagine Roberto having an awesome season and Del Bosque decides to take him to WC2014 meanwhile Thiago stays home :pep: .

Home of Barca Fans