Sergi Roberto

jamrock

also i told everyone we had a cesc in the team already in sergi, all the off the ball stuff, but he actually can play barca football

Meitux

Good performance he shows some good signs, still doesn't share the same potential Thiago.And they are different players if you ask me,different style.

Jadentheman

Most fans have to admit that Thiago must be better and that they are missing him. Or else these comparisons wouldn't be important.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Also, Thiago is what he is because he had 2 seasons of matches and training with the first team - Roberto just started and will improve his tempo, passing, decision making etc, I hope anyway.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why do we have to bring Thiago into every discussion regarding our midfielders? Thiago is gone, let's focus on our players.

One doesn't need to be as talented as Thiago to be good. :party1:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Why do we have to bring Thiago into every discussion regarding our midfielders? Thiago is gone, let's focus on our players.

One doesn't need to be as talented as Thiago to be good. :party1:

Well said...

Roberto is showing some glimpses of quality that have surprised me, he should keep up that hard work...

ceefoo

One doesn't need to be as talented as Thiago to be good.
Right on bruva! :party1:

Folks going on like T****o had legendary status like Dinho of something.

Time to get behind :roberto: and forget that other deserter. U HEAR ME! :zubi:

Home of Barca Fans