Sergi Roberto

Faceless

No more faces at night
As much I wanted Semedo to start, I can see why Valverde keeps rewarding him first team position. Now if Semedo starts in RB along with Roberto in midfield and Dembele in LW/RW... :eek:rgasm:

khaled_a_d

Once he learns to be more aggressive on defense when putting pressure on players (rather than playing it cute) he will be almost full package of the RB we need. great game for him, amazing player

Devils

Roberto is 2017 has been something else.

Stunning player.

A new contract is really the perfect way to end it off (another) brilliant year from him.

serghei

Once he learns to be more aggressive on defense when putting pressure on players (rather than playing it cute) he will be almost full package of the RB we need. great game for him, amazing player

I feel he has improved in defense under Valverde.

serghei

No doubt, I just think that this aspect need to improve and he is will be almost perfect for us in the position

True. Also helps that the team is defending better as a whole. In this system it is important to have the help of the corresponding wide midfielder. Rakitic had a very good match, like Roberto. They were a real pair.

FCBfan22

The thing is that when Semedo came on, he absolutely shat on RM's midfield in every aspect. Would love to see him in RCM position again.

Home of Barca Fans