Sergi Roberto

DinhoR10

oh, I stand corrected, but still it´s just few months, his first touch should have been developed years prior

Thiago is a year older and his touch was fine every other game. If it wasn't this forum would've killed him off months ago.

André

Roberto will go this summer imo. Rafinha is muuuuch better and I have a feeling that Tata will like Rafinha as much as Alexis.

JamDav1982

Roberto will go this summer imo. Rafinha is muuuuch better and I have a feeling that Tata will like Rafinha as much as Alexis.

People are beginning to put too much emphasis on Rafinha by his performance against Real - where he was brilliant.

I have watched other Celta Vigo games this season where he has not been as good as that, usually in games where he was not given as much space as the other night.

Good player no doubt but doesn't play like that every week.

Personally don't think he will replace Roberto but may they may look to give him minutes as back up false nine etc as Cesc drops a bit deeper with place in MF available due to declining Xavi.

DinhoR10

They're different players rafinha is much more attacking oriented while Sergi seems to fit into the "glue" role really well.

Antimadridista1

Guys , Sergi is young, didn't play a lot this season. We should be patient and wait ... Xavi and Iniesta weren't world class at 21 years old. He has a great potential and he loves the club.
I'm sure that he'll be at Barcelona for a long time, even if Rafinha comes back.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd 100 times rather have Roberto as squad player than Thiago's brother and Mazinho's son.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Roberto can improve immensely being only 21 he could fill Xavi's boots one day for all we know a box to box midfielder is always good to have if he starts to get a steady run of game his attributes will definitely improve

DinhoR10

interesting that tata trusts sergi and gives him minutes in such an important and intense game at 0:0. good sign!!!

As long as Tata is the coach I think he'll be here if he leaves and another coach prefers another player though you never know, look at juan mata's situation.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
The problem for poor Roberto is he is started with Song and Cesc which is asking for trouble put him in a game with the real first team in Busi,Iniesta,Messi,Alexis and Neymar and I believe Roberto wont be the conservative guy we are seeing right now we saw how good he was in pre-season

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Roberto's first touch has been lacking in the last few games, he can't really control passes lately... Hopefully he can bounca back, because his movement is still excellent...

Home of Barca Fans