Sergi Roberto

DinhoR10

The problem for poor Roberto is he is started with Song and Cesc which is asking for trouble put him in a game with the real first team in Busi,Iniesta,Messi,Alexis and Neymar and I believe Roberto wont be the conservative guy we are seeing right now we saw how good he was in pre-season

He and Iniesta put together a brilliant passing game against getafe even with busi not at his best. I think he needs to score a goal to unleash his drive.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
.@SergiRoberto10 “I’d be happy to be just a small part of the player Xavi is.” http://bit.ly/1ckndzx [fcb] pic.twitter.com/ZBLI9oq5t9

Bd-Djc_CUAAjZf9.jpg:large

L

linetty

Sergi Roberto: "I'm a fan of Busquets. For me, he's the best player in the world at his position. It's a joy to play with him."
Sergi Roberto: "Tata has been important for me. He kept on telling me he counted on me, and that not giving me minutes was unfair."

L

linetty

Sergi is great, just needs playing time and Tata is giving it to him. I hope he becomes a key player in the future.

Messi_Goal

Brilliant game...I like how he is getting plenty of game time if he keeps getting this amount next season he will be knocking on the starting eleven door.

Home of Barca Fans