Sergi Roberto

Messigician

Oh shit

Barcelona are indeed planning to sell Sergi Roberto in the summer. There are no plans to extend his contract, which expires in 2022. [md]

Saladin

Perhaps the most overrated player of all time. Ambidextrous, yes. Equally shite on all positions and 'loyal'.

'A man is only as loyal as his options' - Chris Rock

vuji_31

Imagine how shit you are when you have already 5x times bigger contract that you deservr, then you ask even more after disasterclass through whole season.

And then you got answer you are first player to sell

Rory

Where would he even go? I'm not going to say he's completely useless but he's about round of 16 exit from europa league level.

Rory

Only shows the state of the italian league if they go after roberto. He's nothing other than a backup backup imo.

vuji_31

I will arrange players in 3 classes. From worst and least worth to best and most valuable.

a.) Fernandez (1mil), Umtiti (5mil), Braithwaite (5mil), Miralem Pjanic (loan with fee of 2mil), Todibo (8+7mil), Alena (8mil), Neto (15 mil).
This bums without any worth for our team in terms of market value and being squad options.
SOLD FOR 40-45MIL.

b.) Firpo (15 mil), Roberto (12 mil-15mil), Coutinho (30mil).
This guys have some quality in their legs, or have some value because of age,being squad option or still being some name in world football at least for a decent PL team.
SOLD FOR 60MIL.

c.) Griezmann (50-60mil) and Dembele (40mil).
This guys are our best players that are on sale. Doubt they will both leave, but I except one of them could leave.
SOLD FOR 45MIL.

SUMMARY:

9 players are gone. 7 of them are not even played more then 2 games in whole season.
Eric Garcia, Depaya and Aguero as squad options could replace them easily.
Also, brining in Nico Gonazales from Barca B is good option.
Also Onana or Inaki Penal can be our B goalkeeper.
5 players for free. Plusvalenza all the way.

We could sell deadweight and we don't even need to replace them because they are so shit and unusable.

Now Laporta needs to find on market starting number 9 and new CB.
Also one player to fill the midfield will not be bad.

With sales we could have minimum around 100 mil and max around 140 for 2-3 players.

I belive Haaland is not possible this year. I would not be surprised if we just buy on CB,LB and maybe one midfielder.
I belive our transfer targets could be Gaya, Pau Torress, Koulibaly, Laporte and even Kounde.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Now Laporta needs to find on market starting number 9 and new CB.
Also one player to fill the midfield will not be bad.

With sales we could have minimum around 100 mil and max around 140.

It is already said we count on Fati as new starting 9.
I think we will focus on midfield and defense most likely

vuji_31

I didn't see it anywhere but it seems logic. Question is that how Fati can play there considering he have 50kg. Also not best fit for Messi who likes to play with someone who can occupy one or two CB.

Home of Barca Fans