Sergi Roberto

khaled_a_d

I don't get Lucho tbh
Rafinha shined with him last year ,Bartra was one the best defenders in Segunda with him while Montoya was called to Spain NT (didn't play though) all while being coached by him and yet he isn't using him while using other youth player like Sandro&Munier whom he never worked with which is a bit odd
Adding to that his love to S.Roberto,I understand he had his debut with Barca B under him too but he never showed the potential that any of the previous names did

DinhoR10

I don't get Lucho tbh
Rafinha shined with him last year ,Bartra was one the best defenders in Segunda with him while Montoya was called to Spain NT (didn't play though) all while being coached by him and yet he isn't using him while using other youth player like Sandro&Munier whom he never worked with which is a bit odd
Adding to that his love to S.Roberto,I understand he had his debut with Barca B under him too but he never showed the potential that any of the previous names did

I think the whole rafinha thing was mainly due to his injuries and him being jittery in the first couple games, he was never going to play him in the classico after just coming back form injuries but he will probably get time from now on especially with iniesta out.

Professor Chaos

He's useless anyway. I can't believe that they signed new contract with him for 5 years. He should be already in some Getafe, Elche or other weak team.

Neeraj

He's useless anyway. I can't believe that they signed new contract with him for 5 years. He should be already in some Getafe, Elche or other weak team.

Agreed. Even the commentators saying things like "he is probably La Liga quality, definitely not barca quality". He does not belong anywhere near a Barca shirt, I can't see him at a decent team like Bilbao or Sevilla either..I can only see him in Getafe, Almeria, etc.

L

linetty

Injured his hamstring and won't be available for the trip to Amsterdam.
Yeah beacuse all the shit we are going through is not enough, eh? Losing key players as well....

0no-no-nooo.gif

Autumn

5 games played, 139 minutes total
80.94 successful passes per 90 minutes (2nd highest in league)
96% pass accuracy (highest in the league)
2.59 interceptions per 90 minutes (highest in our midfield)

Small sample size, but pretty solid pass statistics so far this season. I hope he can get some more time soon to see if he can keep this up.

Home of Barca Fans