Sergiño Dest

xXKonan

Good luck to the kid if he is in Bayern.

Wasn't my first choice as I'd rather us go for Emerson a player who we actually part own.

AjaxAmsterdam

Bayern did you a massive service, there is a reason no1 rates him in Holland. Hes a HL player, looks great offensively in moments (for the highlights) and terribly weak defensively. He might do good in a well run Bayern side against minnows where he doesnt need to defend.

I saw it mentioned before that we are probably salty bout him chosing US over Holland but no1 cares bout that , Ziyech chose Marocco and he was voted player of the year for the last 3 years in a row by Ajax supporters.

vuji_31

Well I like him more then Arons, which is not picked by any premier league club, but Barca have idea that he is great for our team .LOL

xXKonan

Negotiation between Bar?a and Ajax for Sergi?o Dest is very advanced. Both Sergi?o Dest and Bar?a are optimistic. Bayern's offer at Ajax is higher, but Dest prioritizes the sports project as per
@RogerArbusa

@totcosta

@Catradioesports

FC433

Bayern did you a massive service, there is a reason no1 rates him in Holland. Hes a HL player, looks great offensively in moments (for the highlights) and terribly weak defensively. He might do good in a well run Bayern side against minnows where he doesnt need to defend.

I saw it mentioned before that we are probably salty bout him chosing US over Holland but no1 cares bout that , Ziyech chose Marocco and he was voted player of the year for the last 3 years in a row by Ajax supporters.

I have read that somewhere too. Many Ajax supporters seem surprised that Bayern and Barcelona are after him. Did not even Erik ten Hag say something about Dest not being a starter/ their best player at RB?

mc_lovin

I have read that somewhere too. Many Ajax supporters seem surprised that Bayern and Barcelona are after him. Did not even Erik ten Hag say something about Dest not being a starter/ their best player at RB?

I think its clear that it would be solely a purchase of potential and not performance.

Messi983

Negotiation between Bar?a and Ajax for Sergi?o Dest is very advanced. Both Sergi?o Dest and Bar?a are optimistic. Bayern's offer at Ajax is higher, but Dest prioritizes the sports project as per
@RogerArbusa

@totcosta

@Catradioesports

:bartomeu:

George_Costanza

@RogerArbusa

@totcosta

@Catradioesports

"Dest prioritizes the sports project" by joining Barca?!!

some-people.gif

Home of Barca Fans