Sergiño Dest

JamDav1982

Birdy brings up old conversations he was made to look foolish in then throws toys out of pram when others remind him what actually was said and Ls he took with his nonsense before he scuttled off.

If Bayern dont want Dest this will be another L.

Can be good for all parties if he moves. Hope Bayern do want him if can be chance for Barca to raise cash.

Birdy who mentions bargains Bayern got... players such as Davies not bought to be starters incidentally.

When list back to him players they have spend more on who failed the argument flips to 'but but I mean starters only even if I didnt mention starters myself'

Lad cant keep up with his own nonsense.

Last edited:

Birdy

If Bayern dont want Dest this will be another L.

And If the reports are true and Bayern want him?

Who gets the L?

Let's remember how this conversation started:

Pick your take:
1) Bayern's scouting is exceptional (Davies, Musiala, Coman before them, Pedri as well, and others)
they have carefully monitored him over the last years, know his ceiling is sky high, know that the RB market does not present much better prospects, and wanna invest for the next 10 years, and not into stop-gap solutions heading soon into retirement

2) BF 'experts' are right, Dest is trash, needs to be sold ASAP, and Bayern have no clue.
Meanwhile, our boy Dani will cover our RB needs, as long as he is able to stand and kick the ball without dropping dead
(Besides, he was our best RB ever: we should mummify him)

Last edited:

JamDav1982

And If the reports are true and Bayern want him?

Who gets the L?

Why would anyone get an L on that?

Unless they are saying they never would want him maybe.

Find those people and hand out Ls based on Bayerns interest.

You are the one setting that standard.

Try that one again.

Birdy

Why would anyone get an L on that?

Unless they are saying they never would want him maybe.

Find those people and hand out Ls based on Bayerns interest.

You are the one setting that standard.

Try that one again.

Either you are pretending to be an idiot, or you are one?

Look at the dilemma I posed.

If Bayern is interested in him (let alone buy him and make him their Starting RB for the next years), those here saying that the mummified corpse of Dani is better than him and he would never become a good RB
are getting handed a HUGE L

I think it's pretty clear.
Prob you are denying it because you are one of them

JamDav1982

Haha Birdy you gate lamer every post.

You are the one saying Bayerns interest would be proof of his abilities as a player and he would be their starter for years.

That doesnt mean anyone else is wrong should Bayern sign him.

Bayern is your standard not anyone elses.

Try again on that moronic argument.

Birdy

Haha Birdy you gate lamer every post.

You are the one saying Bayerns interest would be proof of his abilities as a player and he would be their starter for years.

That doesnt mean anyone else is wrong should Bayern sign him.

Bayern is your standard not anyone elses.

Try again on that moronic argument.

LOL

So Bayern is MY STANDArD?
It's Not like Bayern are a model team at the moment, winning titles and playing exceptional football?
It's me who sets them illegitimately as standard?

LOL,:lol:
Yes what you said about getting lamer every post is true
ABOUT YOURSELF

JamDav1982

Haha

Aye Bayern wanting him you have clearly said shows how top notch he is. So yes your standard.

Birdy: Bayern wanting Dest is proof of his standard as a player and if they sign him that is an L for anyone who disagrees he is top notch.

Inane argument as said.

Usual standard though.

L will be yours if comes out they dont want him. Latest one.

fergus90

I find it hard to imagine these journalists aren?t just recycling old news from last summer with Dest rumours. Bayern does have a young player named Stanisic who?s debuted at RB this season and earned himself a national team call up too, so they aren?t baron in that position.

Birdy

Haha

Birdy: Bayern wanting Dest AS THEIR STARTER AT RB FOR THE NEXT MANY YEARS is proof of his standard as a player and if they sign him that is an L for anyone who disagrees he is top notch.

Inane argument as said.

Usual standard though.

Corrected it for you.

And yes, it's a huge L for his critics if that's true

Birdy

But true, what am I expecting in this forum?
That some users here will grow a pair, acquire some decency and honesty and come out to admit they were wrong about players??

WHEN they ones promoting in the summer the idea that SAul is what we need at md,
still haven't come out to admit they were wrong?

JamDav1982

Corrected it for you.

And yes, it's a huge L for his critics if that's true

Nah its not a huge L. He has not been great for Barca that is clear. Been very hot and cold. Maybe not all his fault.

Then remains to be seen how he plays for Bayern after that if want to take up argument about how good a player he is.

If they dont want him... ouch for Birdster.

Hope they do.

Birdy

Nah its not a huge L. He has not been great for Barca that is clear. Been very hot and cold. Maybe not all his fault.

Then remains to be seen how he plays for Bayern after that if want to take up argument about how good a player he is.

If they dont want him... ouch for Birdster.

Still applies if clubs like City, Chelsea, United, Tottenham want him.
But Bayern is the best example

About the bolded part:
No, it doesn't

The fact that they want him NOW,
with what he has shown at Barca (which according to you is hot and cold)
is ENOUGH to prove the point.

JamDav1982

Still applies if clubs like City, Chelsea, United, Tottenham want him.
But Bayern is the best example

About the bolded part:
No, it doesn't

The fact that they want him NOW,
with what he has shown at Barca (which according to you is hot and cold)
is ENOUGH to prove the point.

So it applies to Lenglet if Spurs want him?

Must mean Emerson is some player and anyone not sure on him has to take an L.

The criteria has gone from 'Bayern the market' masters want him to.... 'even Utd wanting him proves the same'.

Never change.

To me he doesnt look like Dest knows how to play RB properly, is over elaborate and slows game down with poor decisions too often and suffers from confidence problems.

In amongst some good games/moments and he is still young and last season was a shambles situation for a young player to come into.

Could go either way from here for him but doesnt look promising at moment and if Bayern or anyone else can offer money for him and could flip him for Ajax RB for example to make 30/40m club have to seriously consider that.

Maybe Bayern are a more stable club with less pressure week in week out where he can improve. Who knows and dont really care as long as Barca can make a right decision to improve the team.

You are taking as fact Bayern want him though and it absolutely matters how he performs when goes there if claiming he is a top player. What a ridiculous thing to claim it doesnt.

Lets see.

Last edited:

Birdy

Emerson being a starter at Spurs proves that he could have done a lot of things at Barca, that's certain.

If Dest becomes Bayern's starting RB, it proves he could have cemented the RB spot here, and was misjudged

You are taking as fact Bayern want him though and it absolutely matters how he performs when goes there if claiming he is a top player. What a ridiculous thing to claim it doesnt.

How he performs when he gets there matters in deciding whether he is WC RB or not

The fact that they want him NOW matters in whether what he has shown at Barca is hot and cold as you say,
terrible as others say,
OR potentially WC

I think it's clear.
Not my fault if you can't get the argument

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Emerson being a starter at Spurs proves that he could have done a lot of things at Barca, that's certain.

If Dest becomes Bayern's starting RB, it proves he could have cemented the RB spot here, and was misjudged

Ah so Barca are taking Ls on Emerson due to fact Spurs signed him and it makes him a top player.

Same rule for Lenglet. Got it.

Agreed if Bayern want Dest and he becomes a starter there for years he has proven some folk wrong and you right.

If Bayern dont want him or if goes there and flops. They were right and this whole argument fails.

Although thrown in some other clubs there to act as a back up..

Home of Barca Fans