Sergiño Dest

serghei

He has quality, but has to mature as a player. He's growing and this is what counts. I read Xavi is happy with his progress. I assume he is very happy with how he played.

wisconsincule

He played this way for USA in their recent WC qualifier matches as well.

He?s only 21 still! Half our team is super young and looks very promising. Exciting stuff.

xXKonan

He's developing into a proper RB since Xavi has come in and it also helps to have one of if not the GOAT RB in Dani Alves to learn off of as well.

Before he had some moments of brilliance but so much frustration with him at both ends of the pitch. For our sake I really hope he keeps it up and that we don't end up having to look for another RB again.

serghei

He's developing into a proper RB since Xavi has come in and it also helps to have one of if not the GOAT RB in Dani Alves to learn off of as well.

Before he had some moments of brilliance but so much frustration with him at both ends of the pitch. For our sake I really hope he keeps it up and that we don't end up having to look for another RB again.

My main problem with him is that he has big fluctuations of focus and confidence. But let's hope this is due to his age.

Because his technique is really good in short spaces, not many fullbacks can drop an opponent with a stepover that easily at this stage, especially at 21.

xXKonan

My main problem with him is that he has big fluctuations of focus and confidence. But let's hope this is due to his age.

Because his technique is really good in short spaces, not many fullbacks can drop an opponent with a stepover that easily at this stage, especially at 21.
He showed signs of brilliance in patches last season but too far in between and I wasn't very happy with him until recently. He just had so many games of not being good enough defensively and attacking wise he fell flat.

But sometimes we forget he's only 21/22 and not everyone can be Gavi, Nico, Pedri right out of the box. Out of all the youngsters we have, he badly needed someone to teach him what he's doing wrong and how to improve and give him that confidence to keep improving. Seems like Xavi is just that guy he always needed. And Like I said, having Dani fucking Alves in the squad pays big dividends as well.

He needs to keep it going though, and keep showing Xavi and the team he can succeed here.

jamrock

Might be a better LB than right back, his versatility should guarantee him a place in the squad at least long term though.

Home of Barca Fans