Sergiño Dest

Catta

Would be grand if he keeps it up and we don't have to sign Gaya or fecking Grimaldo.

Then we would need a RB. Dest cant cover two positions at the same time. Alba doesnt have much time left, and Azpi if he comes also is near the end.

Gaya as a LB and this improved Dest on RB could be a great fullback pairing.

soul24rage

Since I think Alves will stay for 1 more year, I would get Mazraoui for free this summer for the RB position, train Dest to be the LB and send Balde on loan.

Alba, Alves, Dest and Mazroui as our fullbacks

xXKonan

I want to see how well Dest develops for the rest of the season.

As for LB options, I want us to expand our horizons a bit on that than just targeting the likes of Gaya and Grimaldo. While Gaya is a solid player, he just doesn't excite me. There's also been a lot of mixed views on Grimaldo from Benfica fans since he's gotten there, and the stuff I've seen I'd rather stick to having Dest playing as an LB.

Birdy

WHAT A FUCKING PLAYER!

He has absorbed everything Xavi wants from him, and is a joy to watch nowadays!
The way he kept quiet the most dangerous Galata player, Akurkoglu was seminal!

Starting RB next season for sure!!!!

Hope his injury is not serious...

ajnotkeith

WHAT A FUCKING PLAYER!

He has absorbed everything Xavi wants from him, and is a joy to watch nowadays!
The way he kept quiet the most dangerous Galata player, Akurkoglu was seminal!

Starting RB next season for sure!!!!

Hope his injury is not serious...

It wasn't Mbappe he played against, lol. I wouldn't expect anything less against a 12th placed Galatasaray.

Much better than some of his counterparts though, it has to be said...

ajnotkeith

The fact that you dont' know him, doesn't alter that he was their BEST player and the most dangerous in attack.

Sorry, no argument there

I think when you value someone based on them being the best player in their team, the context of how good their team is would be pretty vital.

Birdy

I think when you value someone based on them being the best player in their team, the context of how good their team is would be pretty vital.

He isn't a slight nod ahead of some mediocre lot.
No, he stands out. He could play in much better league and team, wait next season to see where he end up

Home of Barca Fans