Sergiño Dest

JamDav1982

No, you DUMB FUCK,
You can see player's quality from every move he makes, not only when he scores or assists
He wasn't able to damage us because Dest was there.

Steady on there Birdster.

You always get emotional and always lose the debate.

Calma.

He was their most dangerous player whole game.

gregorrin10

BEAST. Literally sacrificed his hamstring to prevent us from conceding and is playing so so good as that inverted RB that Xavi wants. Agree that he just might be the most improved player in the squad. Really really hope the injury is not serious and that he'll be ready for the quarterfinals, kinda lucky that there is a three week break until then, will hopefully be back by then.

JamDav1982

'lose the debate' only within your pea-sized brain.

Suck your L up tonight, and keep quiet

Nah revisit every one.

Last RBs you were giving off on were Semedo and Mingueza.

Now it Dest.

Law of averages say should be right some day.

Dest had one tackle and zero key passes and you are making out he was like prime Alves.

Cool the beans Furby.

JamDav1982

Alves was always going to start the classico.

Unless some creaitve thinking from Xavi... FDJ in the Alves role as not far off what he does on left at time anyway and a DM position that get up and down.

gregorrin10

Out for 3 weeks apparently, although I do have a feeling it's gonna be at least a week longer and they're just trying to ease the minds of fans by saying it's possible he could be ready for the 1st leg against Frankfurt already. But most likely he'll be back only for the 2nd leg.

FinBarcelonafan

"BioSteel Sports Nutrition Inc., which is part-owned by Canopy Growth Corporation (NASDAQ:CGC) announced its latest athlete partnership with Sergi?o Dest, defender for the U.S. Men?s National Soccer Team (USMNT).

Dest joins the brand?s team of elite athlete ambassadors that includes fellow soccer star Christen Press, as well as Patrick Mahomes and Luka Dončić.

BioSteel is also an official sponsor of U.S. Soccer, which means players, including Dest, hydrate with BioSteel on the sidelines during matches.

As the newest member of TeamBioSteel, Dest will have the continued support of Clean. Healthy. Hydration. on and off the field, and will amplify the brand?s lineup of zero-sugar hydration products to his community and fans across the globe.

?Clean hydration and being smart about what I put into my body are essential to my time on the field and to my overall healthy lifestyle,? Dest said. ?I look forward to taking the field with the support of BioSteel and working with the brand to introduce my community to the same sugar-free hydration products I drink to support my daily hydration routine.?

John Celenza, co-CEO and co-founder of BioSteel called Sergi?o an elite player who plays a key role every time he takes the field, and that the company is thrilled to support him with Clean. Healthy. Hydration.

?Given our existing sponsorship with U.S. Soccer, this partnership will further amplify our brand in the soccer community and beyond, and we look forward to introducing our zero-sugar hydration products to more athletes and health-conscious consumers,? said Celenza.

The brand is committed to maintaining product transparency and delivering essential nutrients needed to support daily hydration. Each electrolyte-packed sports drink comes in an eco-friendly 16.7 fl oz Tetra Pak.

The range of flavors includes Blue Raspberry, Mixed Berry, Peach Mango, Rainbow Twist, White Freeze and the limited-edition Cherry Lime to keep consumers hydrated throughout the day."

hahahahaha, he looks a bit weed smoker.

Home of Barca Fans