Sergiño Dest

jamrock

Good game, keep holding the seat until Mateu Morey Is ready, we all know he's coming back before too long.

JamDav1982

Good game, keep holding the seat until Mateu Morey Is ready, we all know he's coming back before too long.

Artie Ziff is not on radar to come back any time soon.

Was poor v Sevilla and full back at Dortmund is like Portugese level full backs for getting chances to loook good going forward.

malvolio

surprised no one is mentioning how this guy steals a living as barca's RB/RWB. even mingueza looks more threatening in the RB role than him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's not that bad. Plenty of room for improvement but he is only 20 and playing his first season here.

Have patience.

Rory

Gets in good positions, is able to wrong-foot defenders to open up space in the box. We just don't have a huge presence in the box so he seems ineffective. I like what I see of him going forward. I think he looks a bit clumsy defensively.

soul24rage

Yeah I'm not sure what others are watching as he's playing decently recently as a young player in his first season.

vuji_31

People here forgot the age of our players and shitty situation at the club.

There is not much better young RB at the market.

He is solid , he have a lot of good things and can be on of the best in his position.

Sorin

People expect prime Alves from a 20y old player who cost 20-25m. We bought him knowing fully well that he needs time adjusting to a new team, new country, much better league.

Some posters(only one tbf) just live in cucu land.

Rory

Except a few people pointlessly bashing him I think the general consensus is fair. He's been good but not great. There's things to improve on which is normal but if he doesn't improve on those things he won't be good enough for this level. Doesn't have to be a "He's trash" vs "He's great" discussion like every other thread is polluted with.

malvolio

People expect prime Alves from a 20y old player who cost 20-25m. We bought him knowing fully well that he needs time adjusting to a new team, new country, much better league.

Some posters(only one tbf) just live in cucu land.

prime alves my ass. no one expected that from him. but he doesn't show anything special either.

i repeat, mingueza is a better crosser and looks more dangerous than him when attacking.

also, can we stop with this bullshit rhetoric about age, cost, league? pedri, who cost us half as much and came from second division not CL club, is looking way more promising than him.

if you're good, you're good.

Bulgroz

Except a few people pointlessly bashing him I think the general consensus is fair. He's been good but not great. There's things to improve on which is normal but if he doesn't improve on those things he won't be good enough for this level. Doesn't have to be a "He's trash" vs "He's great" discussion like every other thread is polluted with.

Of course it does. Do you expect reasonable and interesting discussions filled with nuance and fair points? Are you new around here?

Anyways I've only watched Dest 5 times this year but I can reasonably say he's the worst player I've ever seen in my entire life. Plus, he smells bad and his pajamas are weird. Sell this cunt. There's a U16 player who's way better, or we could buy a player I've read about on Twitter with the 100M we'll get from selling Coutinho.

Last edited:

Rory

Of course it does. Do you expect reasonable and interesting discussions filled with nuance and fair points? Are you 'ew around here?

Anyways I've only watched Dest 5 times this year but I can reasonably say he's the worst player I've ever seen in my entire life. Plus, he smells bad and his pajamas are weird. Sell this cunt. There's a U16 player who's way better, or we could buy a player I've read about on Twitter with the 100M we'll get from selling Coutinho.

:lol:

soul24rage

prime alves my ass. no one expected that from him. but he doesn't show anything special either.

i repeat, mingueza is a better crosser and looks more dangerous than him when attacking.

also, can we stop with this bullshit rhetoric about age, cost, league? pedri, who cost us half as much and came from second division not CL club, is looking way more promising than him.

if you're good, you're good.

Pedri performing like he has been doing this season is an exception, not a normality. It's normal to be patient with players who come from another country, doesn't know the language and is young.

For this 3-5-2, I don't think Mingueza would be a better WB than Dest.

Home of Barca Fans