Sergio Agüero

F

Flavia

The FA are a bunch of utter cretins. Just look at what Callum McManaman got away with a couple weeks ago, and now this. Disgraceful.

And this impunity just makes players know nothing will happen, so those tackles keep on happening. rfef is no different. Disgraceful indeed.

SoMa

Sergio Aguero ‏@aguerosergiokun 4h
Me comuniqué con @DavidLuiz_4 y me disculpé por lo que pasó durante el partido. Fue una reacción en caliente que yo no debería haber tenido.

-

David Luiz ‏@DavidLuiz_4 3h
Thank you @aguerosergiokun for a demonstration of character. We get to know great man and athletes this way.

AURELIUS

I have always thought aguero was a prick. Him doing this to david luiz didn't surprise me.

Of course it didn't Nostradamus.

It was out of character for Kun. But as Jenks points out being elbowed all game is hardly conducive to fair play. Luiz is one of the dirtiest players around.

KhaledBarca

Man City forward Sergio Aguero (25) has been offered to Barcelona. Coaches gave green light. Transfer fee 30M, player to be included [sport]

BOr64CoCQAAjUbI.jpg

lol at Sport.es
Yesterday, it was Rooney and now its Aguero! I know its fake, but I would only consider it if its a Swap with Alexis.

Home of Barca Fans