Sergio Agüero

SwiftGuyver

i'd love Kun to come to Barca but i think we need Alexis or Pedro to play alongside Messi & Neymar in our front three to give us balance. Alexis & Pedro offer us a lot in terms of workrate, pressing, generally being a team player and sacrificing their game for the good of the collective.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He has been playing really good this season. He is my dream signing, and with Tata who loves South American players you never know.

--------Aguero
Neymar Messi

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea were so stupid not to go for him, especially when he spoke on more than one occasion about playing in London. Silva was the same but Mata is better anyway, and if we got Silva we wouldn't have bought Mata.

flamenco

well it looks like Messi may have suggested to "Kun" that he moves to Barca. A real striker to our club finally? Well Villa was supposed to be that, did well but but didn't have that much of an impact. Ever since Samuel Eto'o we've had a real 9 :pep:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Chelsea were so stupid not to go for him, especially when he spoke on more than one occasion about playing in London. Silva was the same but Mata is better anyway, and if we got Silva we wouldn't have bought Mata.

Mata is not better than Silva (at Silva's best). Perhaps more consistent is the word.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Mata is not better than Silva (at Silva's best). Perhaps more consistent is the word.

That kind of view is only taking into account Silva's best performances and ignoring his bad ones, while looking at Mata's performances as a collective. That really creates an image that favors Silva and disregards the fact that he is inconsistent and that his "best performances" aren't all that indicative of his true ability, whereas Mata provides much more on a much more continuous basis.

Home of Barca Fans