Sergio Agüero

nebeer

Love is All
Yeah I think we were preparing a bid, but now that they've come out and said they don't wanna sell him anymore Chelsea probably won't bother. Should have bid for him earlier, I reckon Atleti would have sold him for sure, ah well!

Just have a feeling that Aguero's future might as well lie with Barca. We might actually get him within the next 2 seasons.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
yea sorry neeber, we threw our cards with ibra, i would have much rather got aquero to play up front instead of ibra as he would have been much cheaper but its too late

zanela

Those suggesting Aguero for us...Is he not a SS who plays behind Forlan?
So, how does he fit in to our formation?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
he dosent unless he changes to play the Striker in our formation the way eto does but it wont happen. the only other option is to take the henry job but i see no point when we have good youth team players to fill that role.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I will say it once more.

Atletico will NEVER sell Aguero to a Spanish team. They'd rather sell him for £5m less to an Italian or English team. The Atletico directors and president would be creating career suicide selling him to another Spanish club. It won't happen.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
in order for aguero to ever play for us he would have to change his whole style to become a more wide player... unless he dosent come until he is like 26-27.. but he thrives of a striker partnership.. i still hopeing liverpool shocks and gets him in the next years him and torres re unite

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I will say it once more.

Atletico will NEVER sell Aguero to a Spanish team. They'd rather sell him for £5m less to an Italian or English team. The Atletico directors and president would be creating career suicide selling him to another Spanish club. It won't happen.
I ( unfortunately ) think you are right. Atleti are like Valencia in that they don't want to sell their best players to rival clubs in Spain.

saying that though, there have been some reports that David Silva could join Athletico, im not sure about them.
Anyway, onto Aguero, he's an amazing player but Athletico are over pricing him, i think if he leaves Athletico he will go to an english club but im having doubts if he has the physique to play well there. Man United are interested but unlikely they will buy him at all because they have a policy where they won't spend more than £30,000,000 on one player and that leaves open the door of a move to chelsea, but Aguero said if he moves Aguero said he would want to move to a club with history. he would be good for us if he did come in the future but it seems unlikely.

Home of Barca Fans