Sergio Agüero

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
of course a year ago who would of said we had a chance to get ibra so anything can happen

and yes messi and aguero are buddies

zanela

saying that though, there have been some reports that David Silva could join Athletico, im not sure about them.
Anyway, onto Aguero, he's an amazing player but Athletico are over pricing him, i think if he leaves Athletico he will go to an english club but im having doubts if he has the physique to play well there. Man United are interested but unlikely they will buy him at all because they have a policy where they won't spend more than £30,000,000 on one player and that leaves open the door of a move to chelsea, but Aguero said if he moves Aguero said he would want to move to a club with history. he would be good for us if he did come in the future but it seems unlikely.

The policy they 've is tht they wudn't spend >30M on a player who is more thn 25 y.o

Also, like i said earlier, i dnt see how aguero wud fit in to our system...

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
He's not scoring enough goal to be a true striker. But every time I think like that, he scored :D like the one when argentina face russia, he didn't score when it was easier, but he scored a great goal after that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Aguero was good vs. Panathinaikos yesterday. It`s really hard to say how would he look in Barca. Torres was a typical striker and he too didn`t score much when he was in Atletico. Since he moved to Liverpool, he`s regarded as one of the best strikers in the world.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
aguero on the left of our front 3 would be ridiculous.

he could do the wide-left thing and then think about how much henry comes central to get into goalscoring opportunities anyway.

messi and aguero playing off ibra.

maaaaaaaaaaaan

J

Jordzibob

He's not scoring enough goal to be a true striker. But every time I think like that, he scored :D like the one when argentina face russia, he didn't score when it was easier, but he scored a great goal after that.

Exactly, at the moment he isnt the right man to replace Eto. Aguero isnt someone who will score 30 goals a season for us at this point in time, maybe in a few years, but not yet, he needs to work on his finishing and consistency imo....we just have to hope nobody else grabs him before we do.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
aguero on the left of our front 3 would be ridiculous.

he could do the wide-left thing and then think about how much henry comes central to get into goalscoring opportunities anyway.

messi and aguero playing off ibra.

maaaaaaaaaaaan
We would be almost unstoppable if that happened. Just thinking about that makes me happy and excited.

B

blueduck

Atletico wouldn't sell to a spanish club would they ?

*prays they don't so he can some to City instead*

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Atletico wouldn't sell to a spanish club would they ?

*prays they don't so he can some to City instead*
Well yes that's a problem. Would Tevez get took off if Aguero signed or would Wright-Phillips make way and rotate Tevz and Robinho ?

B

blueduck

As much as I love SWP, I won't let that blind my judgement, because I would put him on the bench in a heartbeat if Aguero came.

Imo Aguero will be one of the top 5 players in the world in a few years.

As much as I would like him to, he isn't coming to Eastlands. Oh well, I'm happy with Tevez, Robinho & Adebayor.

R

Red Devil

As much as I love SWP, I won't let that blind my judgement, because I would put him on the bench in a heartbeat if Aguero came.

Imo Aguero will be one of the top 5 players in the world in a few years.

As much as I would like him to, he isn't coming to Eastlands. Oh well, I'm happy with Tevez, Robinho & Adebayor.

SWP is a excellent club player and to be honest what Ive seen of you this season he has looked good .

Home of Barca Fans