Sergio Agüero

Porque

I don't know whether he'll be any improvement.

But it seems that our only way of playing will be: Messi as a false CM-CAM in the middle, trying to dribble past 5 players and his main passing option will be another old, slow, short player Aguero who will wait the ball in the middle.

It will probably work to some extent against Getafe/Levante, but in a CL, we'll probably lose 0:4 without real shots on goal since our attackers will be one year older and our attacking play will be even more predictable/one dimensional than today, aka= give the ball to Messi and he will either dribble past 4 players or pass to Aguero.

How hard is to predict those moves and defend against it?

Roma 0:3
Liverpool 0:4
Bayern 2:8
Psg 1:4
= will give a hint

We are trying to score in the same way all the time, yet we concede from possession, counters, crosses, headers, corners, longshots.

On the other hand, if we accept right away that we suck in a CL and that our only goal is La Liga (which means making Messi happy and hoping that he will single-handadly lead us to a title), then fine = let's buy his friend, let's make him happy and hope for the best (final La liga title).

Uefa Super League whipping boys here we come. But atleast we got the Messi franchise intact until he is 38.

KingLeo10

Uefa Super League whipping boys here we come. But atleast we got the Messi franchise intact until he is 38.

Not gonna lie, we are the most inconsistent of the historic clubs when it comes to CL record...the highest highs when we have our team and absolutely low lows when we don't. So that is the only worry I have.

Vilarrubi

I don't know whether he'll be any improvement.

But it seems that our only way of playing will be: Messi as a false CM-CAM in the middle, trying to dribble past 5 players and his main passing option will be another old, slow, short player Aguero who will wait the ball in the middle.

It will probably work to some extent against Getafe/Levante, but in a CL, we'll probably lose 0:4 without real shots on goal since our attackers will be one year older and our attacking play will be even more predictable/one dimensional than today, aka= give the ball to Messi and he will either dribble past 4 players or pass to Aguero.

How hard is to predict those moves and defend against it?

Roma 0:3
Liverpool 0:4
Bayern 2:8
Psg 1:4
= will give a hint

We are trying to score in the same way all the time, yet we concede from possession, counters, crosses, headers, corners, longshots.

On the other hand, if we accept right away that we suck in a CL and that our only goal is La Liga (which means making Messi happy and hoping that he will single-handadly lead us to a title), then fine = let's buy his friend, let's make him happy and hope for the best (final La liga title).

I know your 100% behind signing Haaland (me too) but even though he’s tall he rarely scores headers. Not a cross and heading type of striker. Bit worried about how he’ll do against buses too, Dortmund play a more open game with counters and space.

Morten

I know your 100% behind signing Haaland (me too) but even though he’s tall he rarely scores headers. Not a cross and heading type of striker. Bit worried about how he’ll do against buses too, Dortmund play a more open game with counters and space.

Not yet, nothing cross and inshallah cant solve though :zidane:

akaranzo

I know your 100% behind signing Haaland (me too) but even though he?s tall he rarely scores headers. Not a cross and heading type of striker. Bit worried about how he?ll do against buses too, Dortmund play a more open game with counters and space.

We have literally 0 chance of signing Haaland though, I don't know why we're even comparing Aguero to him here. Obviously Haaland would be a better choice but the fact is that we have no money and can't possibly compete for a player that is too expensive even for Manchester City.

Joan

The only problem with him being the new Larson is that he doesn't bring all that much to the table at this point.

Some players age well. Aguero didn't.

Hardy

https://twitter.com/BarcaUniversal/status/1384255031294128129

4fd6b288e420f400d8633d40a4b9ad98.gif

Home of Barca Fans