Sergio Agüero

KingLeo10

You two liking each others posts reminds me of 2019 when this was also happening, except with the claim that messi2140 and I are the same person.

:lol:

Don't team up again, lads. :mou:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How many accounts did you have

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Ff9b2e0e95ac3e67ca1cc1bc66916095b.png

DonAK

By the way, I'm of the opinion that having Rassvet and Fati on the forum adds to the fun/occasional trolling. :mou:

Ngl I always have a laugh when I see someone posted in the Valverde thread and it's [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] with "Miss u mister"

Windhook

Only admins can address that, I guess. They are both online right now, but is it possible to keep two tabs online at the forum, I dunno.

Barcilliant

Why aren't we looking at Leicesters Iheanacho? Only 24 years old. He's listed at 20 million but actual price would be worth 40 million. To me this would be worth the gamble. Aguero is past it. This club is all about satisfying Messi and his ego. Lmao at a top class manager wanting to manage this train wreck.

Messigician

Why aren't we looking at Leicesters Iheanacho? Only 24 years old. He's listed at 20 million but actual price would be worth 40 million. To me this would be worth the gamble. Aguero is past it. This club is all about satisfying Messi and his ego. Lmao at a top class manager wanting to manage this train wreck.

Who?

DonAK

He's not good.

Home of Barca Fans