Sergio Agüero

El Guaje

Aguero isn't signed by same board that let Suarez go.

And he is signed on friendly terms, he knowshe is coming from the bench and is on a very low salary and short contract.

Agree. I dont actually want Barca to sign him, but if it is true he will earn even less than half of his City salary, 2 year contract and he knows he wont be an untouchable amigo, it is a pretty ok signing after all considering there seems to be no money to sign Haaland this year. I still want Depay more than Aguero though, so i hope that deal is not off.

Porque

I think if you search about Cavani before Man Utd signed him that many were against us moving for him.

He's old, got injury problems, will want to be starter, too high wages, ego problems at PSG, etc.

Turns out it worked out well for Man UTD.

Maybe this can work out well for us too.

Andresito

Staff member
I think if you search about Cavani before Man Utd signed him that many were against us moving for him.

He's old, got injury problems, will want to be starter, too high wages, ego problems at PSG, etc.

Turns out it worked out well for Man UTD.

Maybe this can work out well for us too.

True. Cavani played 1100 minutes (22 games) for PSG before leaving. Aguero this season has played 700 minutes (18 games) in a much stronger side compared to Cavani's PSG.

Jenks

Aguero is a ridiculous signing for a team that is already weak and slow and has too many ageing players on big contracts.

Devils

This is a keep Messi happy signing.

If we were actually ambitious, we'd be signing Patson Daka as a starting striker.

We need a starting striker FFS!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

If we were actually ambitious, we'd be signing Patson Daka as a starting striker.

We don't have the money for one if it's really true that they want a top class CB first and foremost this summer.

DonAK

That's again not that big of a deal IMO if we gather funds to sign a top class striker next summer.

DonAK

But what if we dont sign a top class striker next summer? If we sticked with aguero for next 3-4 years ? :nervous:

What if we're all dead tomorrow? :coffee:

You never know. I don't care to think about what'll happen if we don't sign a top class striker next summer. Too far away and silly to worry about.

I'll wait to see what happens this summer and see what other moves they make before I start rioting with pitchforks over the free transfer of a backup striker that's for once actually a striker and not a winger/meme.

Devils

We don't have the money for one if it's really true that they want a top class CB first and foremost this summer.

I'm doubting they will sign any CB other than Garcia unless they get rid of Pique or sell Lenglet...both of which are unlikely.

DonAK

I'm doubting they will sign any CB other than Garcia unless they get rid of Pique or sell Lenglet...both of which are unlikely.

Hopefully we do manage to get someone, somehow. Guess it depends on who we are able to sell and for what...

Laplacian

"maybe we'll sign a top striker next summer" comments after not going for a top striker during the current summer. We've been saying this since Suarez's decline became apparent...

xxxxxx

As much as we all love Messi, Bartomeu really fucked us over by keeping Messi here for another year.

It feels like Laporta is a yes man and will do whatever it takes to keep Messi happy.

Home of Barca Fans